Friday, January 6, 2012

I Wish Vacation Never Had to End

Is it really over? Christmas was wonderful, WONDERFUL! Michael and I took a nice, long vacation home to Oregon and had such a fabulous time. We absolutely love spending time with Mom and Dad, and not just because they spoil us, but because they're so dang fun and hilarious! Not to mention the mega bonus of seeing Darren & Fam, Marc & Fam, Brad & Kristy, Cierra & Fam, the Mitchells, Whitney, Aliya, and all our friends in the ward from over the summer. It was just so much fun! Every moment! We played games, watched movies, ate and ate and ate delicious food, chatted, visited, baked, shopped, etc, etc!

Some of my favorite hi-lights:
- Surprise Baby Shower! My mom was as thoughtful as she always is and gathered all my favorite ladies for a surprise baby shower. It was so special!
- Playing with my nieces and nephews. I adore those children so much.
- Finishing my baby girl's quilt with the help of my mom.
- Watching the Duck's win the Rose bowl.
- Opening presents and baby girl being spoiled!
- Playing games with Dad as the constant comedic relief :)
- Hanging out at home with family and friends around me.

Here is the evidence of our awesome trip!
30 weeks after Christmas. I'm 31 now and bigger already! But this is the most recent picture.
Cameron grew up so much since this summer! He is such a fun, smiley baby! So adorable.
Great Grandpa with baby Harlan. Thank you Cierra & Michael for coming to see us!
Whitney was missed at the shower, we had such a wonderful time and everyone was so good to baby girl and I!

I'm sad to see this great time of year go by once again, but next up... 8 weeks until baby!

6 comments:

Kelly and Tyler said...

8 weeks can't believe it!!!!!!

Courtenay Beth said...

EIGHT WEEKS?! I'm singing the song "It's the final countdown! da-na-na-, da-na-nuh-nuh-nuh" lol, you know the one! YAY!! SO excited to see that teensy little face and kiss her brand new cheekies! 8 weeks dowsn't seem like anything at all!!! so happy for you Jenni! Great post!

Aimee said...

You look sooo good! I can't wait to meet your little girl, she's gonna be adorable!!

Emily said...

I love that picture of Marc's fam on the couch, so cute!!

You're tiny and the cutest pregnant girl ever, so excited for you.

And Jill looks pretty smokin' in her leather jacket! What a fun baby shower. I miss the pump.

Carol and Bruce said...

I keep forgetting to say how much I love your new photo, lets go there again this Summer.

Christmas was so fun, we loved having you here so much. It's great that you like to hang out with us and especially good that you have a good sense of humer:)

Enjoy the last 8 weeks, it's going to fly. I hope you feel as great as you have so far.

Jill said...

So fun to re-live this through your great pictures, Jen. Loved spending time with you and feeling that baby wiggle like crazy!