Saturday, February 23, 2008

Janus Street Friends For Life




These are just a couple of things that remind me of my wonderful childhood and growing up years with Stephanie and Danielle :) They'll understand them all! Our sweet make believe bike games where we were in college and we could change the colors of our "cars", making cookies and eating the whole darn batch, and we LIVED for disnely channel origional movies that we'd watch in Danielle's play room! We all got together last night and it was so wonderful! Who would have known that when we were 20 years old we'd all end up living in a small town in Idaho together?! crazy! I had such a great time with them... talking and talking and eating chocolate of course, and catching up on anything and everything of importance in our lives and laughing. I am truly my real self with those girls and they know me the best. We're all different, and we're at different stages in our lives and that is what makes it so wonderful. I just feel really lucky and blessed to have them as a part of my life. I love you girls :)

11 comments:

Danielle said...

I LOVED hanging out with you guys the other night. It WAS so great! We definitely need to make it more often than every few semesters!!! I have never seen that picture of us before! I'm guessing it's an EFY one because I think that's what is around my neck. It's cute though- I LOVE YOU!

Danielle said...

Oh yeah- that's a sweet bike- wherever you got the photo from, you should totally get THAT one for summer! I love Zenon.

Emily said...

You girls are too cute. I laughed out loud when I first saw the picture of that bike...so funny.

Glad you got to hang out!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

ok you're going to make me cry!!! But thats pretty easy to do these days! hahaha i LOVE hanging out with the Janus St. gang! I miss it sometimes but i'm glad that we are all here together and able to share new things now! i love you mall and i also love those pictuers! hahaha that picture kind of reminds me of my bike! I wish i had it here to ride it in the summer! love yoU!

Carol and Bruce said...

So cute, I'm glad you had a fun time together. Sure miss you all and that picture seems like yesterday to me. Love you all!

Courtenay Beth said...

Oh my gosh from womb to tomb right? Man I could play remember when for HOURS, what a blast! I'm glad you got to hang out together! I could really use a summer night on a lawn chair in the middle of the culdesac scarfing down a carton of cookie dough ice cream with spoons, no bowls! Those were the days! Love you Jen Jizzle!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

That picture really caught me off guard- I thought you all chopped off your hair! But then I figured it out. OK- I LOVED THE PICTURES YOU PUT UP- hahahah- especially the choc. crinkles. How did you find that! And Zenon!!! How did that song go? Zoom Zoom Zoom, make your heart go Boom Boom ...hhaha. By the way- do you remember Ocean Girl? ha. I love disney channel, i miss it. I'm so glad you guys hung out- I'm glad you had so much fun. I lvoe you and miss you!

rose said...

i'm glad you know how lucky you are having friends like that. some of us aren't as lucky to have friends you were little with. it's such a special thing.
and you can't forget the sleep-outs on the trampoline and capture the flag. oh man. good times (tear).

LeAnn said...

Glad you got to get together! You are all so cute--I LOVE that picture> I hope when you all have families you can live in a neighborhood like Janus Court(actually I really hope you all will live here!!), where you can find such good friends with families that have so much in common. We are very blessed!

Jill said...

Aww. So sweet! Good friends are the best. Especially when they're old friends too. Sounds like a fun girls night!

Lanette said...

Your blog is so happy and upbeat, it just makes my day reading it. And that bike is rad, and those cookies made me really hungry!