Wednesday, March 12, 2008

21... Wierd!

Well I had a wonderful birthday! Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes! Everyone was so good to me. It was definately my favorite college birthday ever :) My siblings and parents called me and my roomies were great and steph made me feel like I was home and so special and just made my birthday everything a birthday should be. Stephanie Mitchell, you're the best. Thank you! Here are some pictures of my fun day!

Don't be alarmed by my beauty in this picture hahaha! i just couldn't wait to rip open my package from mom and dad RIGHT when I woke up! I LOVEEEEEEE my ring!!! thank you so much mom!!!!!! i love you!On our way to IF :) I was so glad Tiffy could come! I miss playing with her!Em, you totally called it!Our trunk full of a days shopping!! seriously- we shopped allll day and everyone bought something at every store it seemed. oh it was fabulous... thanks dad ;)

Anyway, it was great and I feel so blessed! Now, it's late and I have to study for my chem quiz tomorrow that I have to take before I leave for Texas, yep- I'm off to the great, WARM state of texas for the next 4 days!I'll let ya know how it goes!

Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

first of all- why are you going to texas? second- I happy birthday! i can't believe you are 21!!!!!! That is so wierd! all my nonmember friends at my work said after my 21 birthday "so were you totally drunk??" oh brother! I LOVE YOUR pictures!!!! gotta love the morning pics! I love the pic with your hat- so funny. I'm glad you have steph there with you. you are so beautiful.

Emily said...

Thanks Daddy...

Emily said...

Okay, seriously, I'm glad you had a great birthday. I love the pic of the shopping bags, that's a true blogger pic! You are so brave to put that morning picture on there...good thing you're beautiful!

Have fun in Texas. Don't trip!
Love you ton!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

MALL!!! I'm so glad you had a fun day! I had SO much fun with you! i'm so glad that we got to spend it together! it's been way tooooo long!!!!! i'm so grateful for you! love you!!!!

Danielle said...

Looks like such a fun day! I'm glad it was good. I love your peace necklace:)

Jill said...

Yay! Great pics. 21 is pretty weird! Can't wait to hear all about Texas!

Jill said...

Jenni!

You're so cute! I love your blog, happy and sunny, just like you!

Much Love!
Jill

Jill said...

Oh believe me, 21 IS WEIRD! And then you hit 25, weird. And then 29 and you're like "Wait, that's one from 30!