Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Suck

I was tagged by Emilly... a long time ago, and I'm finally completing it! I really want to blog about my week in Vegas, but I'll do that as soon as I get the pictures on my computer. Just know that it ROCKED! Anyway, here we go... This my friends, is 20 REASONS WHY I SUCK! (in no particular order :)

1) I suck because after I see a movie,I totally wish I was in it and live my life for days after wondering why I didn't get to be the main character.
2) I suck because I'm an exercise physiology major and am currently horribly out of shape.
3) I suck because I preach healthy eating, but it is completely out of my power to stay away from chocolate. I cannot give it up.
3) I suck because of my missionary situation. No matter how dumb people say it is, or what the statistics are, or how silly I know it can be- I refuse to let it go.
4) I suck because I no longer have a job, for now :(
5) I suck because I am wayyyyyyy to trusting.
6) I suck because I am incapable of tanning. I'm either white or red.
7) I suck because I'm 21 and still really bad with money... I'm learning :/
8) I suck because I get jealous.
9) I suck because I don't think I've ever left my serving of ice cream uneaten... or my roommates servings for that matter. I just can't let it go to waste.
10) I suck because I have no clue as to what I'm going to do when I graduate... great, right?
11) I suck beacuse when I hear a noise at night, I still get terrified. When I'm at home, sometimes I call or text Steph to see if she heard it too haha!
12) I suck because I really want to paint and I've still never tried it.
13) I suck because I'm pretty positive that I'll suck at painting, but I still want to try just in case I enjoy my crazy paintings!
14) I suck because I know all of the words to both high school musical movies and all the songs and dances and my nieces and nephews mock me for it.
15) I suck because I choose to live in a place where we don't wear coats when it's 35 degrees outside because that is "warm".
16) I suck because when I get going, I tend to talk too much.
17) I suck for because I don't ever cook real dinners.
18) I suck because I spent approximately 3-4 years out of my life insanely obsessed and thoroughly convinced that I would marry a gay man (Lance Bass).
19) I suck because I've always been really good with change and am recently having a hard time saying goodbyes.
20) I suck for some reasons unknown to me because I seem to keep getting roommates who mysteriously hate me for some reason and choose to ignore me for 3 months.

alright- enough of that!! How about we start a tag called 20 reasons why I'm awesome?! that sounds way better for the ol' self esteem haha!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Oh number 18 had me laughing out loud!! You're in college, you're not supposed to cook real dinners. Someday you will. I see no problem with burritos.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! Come back soon!!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Oh my gosh i hate that suck game! YOU DON'T SUCK!!!!! haha but i thought it was pretty funny because we kind of have the same sucky things! Prolly cuz we're bestest friends!!! I LOVE YOU MALLLL!!!!!!! It's time for you to come back to rexburg! i missssss you oh so badly!!!!!!!

Carol and Bruce said...

A lot of those things are what we love about you! The Lance Bass years were the greatest:)

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Ok- that was the worst tag I've ever heard of! That is awful! Did Emily make that up? OK- I loved the lance bass one, I wish I could have been there when you found out he was gay. hahha. I love you. And you don't suck.

Christine said...

So question... how do you know Christi Graham? lol
(she's my cousin)

Anonymous said...

Well said.