Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Goodbye SRC :(

I have been blessed with a wonderful job this semester. I just applied for it online last semester and holy moly was I the luckiest girl on campus or WHAT to get this job?! I am the secretary for the SRC (student representative council) on campus. It is the student body officers and all of that. They are wonderful! I have had such a great time. I can't even tell you how wonderful it is to NEVER dred work. Not one single day this semester did I ever think "ohhh i don't want to go to work". WHAT A BLESSING! It's been the busiest semester of my life, but one of the best and I've learned so much. My boss, Brother Tippetts is wonderful and such a good example. He is so kind and so good to me. He serves as my boss and personal therapist really because he let's me tell him all about my life and has the best adivce... trust me- if you have a problem- go to him, and if you don't follow his advice, you'll regret it. I know from personal experience. I'm encouraging him to write a book :). He's just a great person and it has been such a privlige to work for him. The people I've met through my job are incredible. They are so fun and have become great friends of mine outside of work who I would have never otherwise met.

Now it is time to leave my job :(. Why you ask? Because I can't work on campus if I'm not a full time student which I won't be in the summer. BUMMER!! But I'll be back in the fall which is so great. So, I'm on the search for a new job that will have some seriously big shoes to fill.
Thank you SRC for a WONDERFUL SEMESTER!

There they are :)



SRC FHE!


Brother Tippetts

The High School Musical Awared Necklace... They're just too good to me

5 comments:

Emily said...

Well I guess I can't make fun of the SRC (or whatever it's called...used to be ASRC back in the day) anymore. I am SO glad you loved your job, you're right it is such a blessing to have a job that you love. And I'm glad they'll let you come back next semester!!

Hey, when are you gonna come visit me?

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Oh mall i'm sad that you're not going to be there anymore!!! i can't imagine how sad you're gonna be! I'm really going to miss all the stories and going to visit you on mondays! At least we can continue all of that in the fall!!! love you!!!

Jill said...

What a bummer! I'll bet they're sad to lose you too. It really stinks that you can't just stay. Maybe they'll snatch you right back up next semester again. Or is that against the rules too? Congrats on the end of your semester!

Carol and Bruce said...

I'm so grateful for that job and what a positive experience it was for you, what a blessing it was. You help a lot with your great attitude though, I bet they loved you just as much as you loved them and will be glad to see you in the fall. They'll be begging you just like grocery outlet:)

Love you,

Danielle said...

That is so awesome that they gave you a high school musical award. They obviously love you. Which one is the vegan? We've got to get together sometime soon. Love you!