Friday, May 2, 2008

One year down

Elder Michael Woodmansee has been serving his mission for 1 whole year as of today! That is actually really weird to say, I cannot believe it has been a year. It is even weirder to think that in one year from today, he will be home. Ok I'm not going to lie- that thought makes me really happy! Anyway, he is doing fabulous!! He is SO happy!! That boy only has good, enthusiastic, optimistic things to say and it's so wonderful! He loves Taiwan and the Taiwanese people and it seems he's gotten along well with all of his companions so far. But it's actually really easy to get along with Michael so that doesn't suprise me. Anyway, it's a happy day :). A LOT has happened in the past year and even more is going to happen in the upcoming year as I get ready to graduate and all kinds of crazy stuff so, it'll be very interesting to see how this all plays out. I'm just so happy for him!

I just find this picture very comical and radical hahahaha!

10 comments:

Emily said...

I can't get over that short hair! Wow, see how fast it flies by?! Crazy!

Carol and Bruce said...

Congrats, you made it a year! Remember how that seemed so impossible last year this time. I'm so glad he is enjoying his time there and that they love him too. Tell him we say hello, please.

Danielle said...

That has gone by so fast! How awesome! This year will fly by! I wonder if you guys will get married. And how fast after he gets home. Oh the possibilities! I'm so glad that he's doing so well. I can't really see him NOT getting along with a companion. He's just a nice guy like that. Well, I love you!!!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

oh mikey, he's so cute!!! I'm so proud of you both!!! He's doing SO well!!! He's really the best!!! I mean....i know you know that, i'm just letting you know that I know that! :) love you mall! Those pictures are really cute!!!

rose said...

wow that went by QUICK! and i'm sure you're counting down the days for this next year too. i totally hope to meet this wonderful mikey that i've heard so much about. maybe at the wedding.... ;)

rose said...

oh and you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
love the pretty hair.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Ok, so usually, people say "that has flown by!" but- it hasn't for me. It seems like he's been on a mission for a long time. Has it been that way for you? Also- you are already graduating in a year? holy cow jenny- you flew by, good for you. I love you, you're such a good person.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

by the way- love the peace symbol on your blog page- hahahah

Jill said...

Wow, one year! Way to go. I'm so glad to hear that he's doing great. He sounds good for you. I'm sad I never got to meet him. But it sounds like I probably will!

Christine said...

has it really been a year?? time flies doesn't it?? I told you so! lol