Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WHAT A FEELING!

Well let's get right to it... I WENT TO THE AMERICAN IDOL CONCERT!!! Yes boys and girls... I am a very lucky girl :) The wonderful Shellie Woodmansee was so kind and invited me to go with her. I went to to SLC on Saturday and the concert was Monday. Shellie, her mom Cheri, and sister in law Tamara and I went to the concert and I have no words. It was AMAZING and more than I could've expected... let the pictures do the talking :) There are lots for your viewing pleasure, because I know we all miss seeing these people every week!


Kristie Lee Cook...Did you know she lives in Grants Pass, Oregon?!

Ramiel was SO adorable! And sounded so good... I was really impressed.

Carly is BEAUTIFUL!! And you would not BELIEVE the pipes on this girl!!! so good!

Brooke... who doesn't love this girl?!

Syesha... so so pretty, and I had no idea she could sing like she did. holy cow!

JASON CASTRO... need I say more? He was so friendly- he just mingled with us for a long time.

Right before I called him over to come say "HI" to steph on the phone :)

Right before I called him over to say "HI" to Em on the phone :)

The one, the only... DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!!!!! I can't explain to you how kind and wonderful this boy is. And his voice seriously made me cry. It was amazing. He cried too :) They said we were the loudest croud because it was his home town and he cried after his last song and said, "look what you made me do!" look it up on youtube!

The American Idol... David Cook. He was rad and sounded excellent.

Shellie and I. I just love her! We screamed like 12 year olds the whole time... but you know you would have too!

Her voice seriously blew my mind.

I cried on "God Bless America" don't laugh, it was good!!!
and bonus! my good friend Lauren is serving in Temple Square and I found her!!


Jason was beautiful and talented as always in his sweet red shoes! When Brooke stepped on stage, she said... "UTAH- THIS IS THE PLACE!!!!"

It was a dream come true, it really was. I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL. And David A! And Jason Castro... and all of them!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SHELLIE!!!!!!!!!! I had SO MUCH FUN!

17 comments:

Emily said...

I'm getting all teary with jealousy!!!!

Sweet pics Jenni! I love that you got one with Ramielle...I LOVE HER! And I'm glad to know that you thought they still sounded amazing. Sometimes I wonder what they really sound like.
David A is too cute.

I love you...see you in 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bee Happy Stamper said...

That is so awesome! I'll bet Bethany is uber jealous too! I know Britt is!
Have fun with your family next week!

Margaret said...

Emily sent me here to check out your pictures! She knows I am a big AI fan too. You are SO lucky!☺

Brooke and David A are my favorites!

Danielle said...

Holy Smokes! That is SO AWESOME! I bet Amy will be SO jealous. I love that you got to meet everyone and get pictures with them! What did you say to all of them!? How fun. You look way cute in all of them too. Like Emily said, that's way cool that they all sounded so good- you don't always know if they do! LOVE YA!

Carol and Bruce said...

Did you ever think you would get your picture taken with Jason? I am so happy for you, that looks like it was a blast. And Brooke, I love her! What fun!!

Can't wait to hear more about it real soon. Drive safely!

Fun to see Lauren again too.

Anonymous said...

How cool that you got to see them. I agree w/ you. The first time I heard David Archuleta sing he made me cry, too...I will buy his album!

Chad and Jessica said...

Holy Moses! I didn't know you could get personal pics with them. I thought you could only watch from afar. How awesome. Oh, I forgot how much I missed them....Carly, Syesha, and the David's! I'm so happy you got to go!

Collin and Tiffany said...

WOW you got to meet all of them!!! It looks like you had so much fun!! Lucky!! And you got to see Lauren!! When I live in Provo I'm determined to visit Lauren and I'm so excited!! I love you and I'm so glad you had such a great time!!

Courtenay Beth said...

HOLY jealousy! Jen, I am so shocked out of my socks that you got to be chillaxin with the American Idol Gang. Wow, how adorable, and you are SO SO right, I really miss seeing them each week! I love Brook and Jason and David a!!! WOW, and how did you get to be so lucky to hang out with them? Amazing Jen. You'll remember this forever...and I think I will be Jealous forever! Awesome Jenni...I have nothing else to say 'cept wow!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I cannot believe this! I'm at the library so I can't check out the videos- but the pictures- amazing! Jenni I am so jealous, happy, excited overwhelmed by this blog! AMazing!

Kelly said...

Jenni! It said you had a blog on your facebook page so I wandered over here! I can't believe you saw Lauren! That's so cool and exciting! Plus, cool that you saw David A. He's cute!

Lindsay said...

You are the luckist person I know! That is so awesome. So SO SO awesome.

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

HOw old are you again? 12? Oh wait, in your 20's? :) Just joking. Can't say I'd be crying and sceaming like you but I do enjoy watching AI on tv.

But I've gotta say, I don't love Brooke. I couldn't wait until she got voted off. And I'm not even sorry about it.

Megan and Greg said...

Wowsa. Incredible. That would be- SO MUCH FUN!!!!! Very cool.

Emily said...

Seriously Jenni...grow up.

Jenni said...

i know right... ohhh the foolish life of us young unmarried folk

:)

Jill said...

Whoa, Jenni, that does look awesome! It's so cool that you got to meet everyone! I would cry during that beautiful patriotic song too!