Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mike's Homecoming!

The boys are back from their missions and we all finally got together again!


Steph and I met Bobby and Mike during our first year of EFY when we were 14. And... the rest is history :)They've become some of our greatest friends and we've been great friends ever since, spending time between sessions of EFY and then continuing to after our EFY years were over. We've had some SUPER good, funny times haha! Mike lives in Salem and Bobby in Beaverton so we definately don't get to see each other every day, but when we get together we have a great time! Bobby got home from his mission in Peru earlier this year in February and Mike just got home from his mission in Korea. So, we all got together for Mike's homecoming this last Sunday. It was GREAT! We just laughed and laughed as always!! There's never a dull moment and it was just wonderful to spend time with them again! Welcome home guys!
Oh and just a P.S for my mom and dad... LOOK- we had a fire without anything burning to the ground or anyone dying :) it was lots of fun, thanks! I hope you're having a blast! love you!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

How fun! That's so awesome that you guys got to get together! You all look great:) Love you!

Danielle said...

Oh yeah- that post title was a little misleading- I was like, "uhhh mike isn't supposed to get home yet...what?" I was so confused thinking you meant YOUR michael...anyway...

Emily said...

You should have put a before pic on there of you guys! How cool that you got to hang out! I didn't even recognize them, they both look so grown up!

That is one raging fire...you guys rock. Mom and Dad were pretty worried I knew you could handle it.

Miss you!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Fun! Ok- My parents are the same way with fires, no candles allowed, (more like my dad)- that's so fun you have your friends home. We need to hang out- call me! love you.

Carol and Bruce said...

Okay, I'm glad you did that and had a good time. Cute photo, thanks. We miss you so much and wish you were here with us but glad you are hanging out with Whitney and Steph.

Kate Curtis said...

Jenni! I love reading your blog! I feel like a creeper saying that.

Jill said...

What cute missionary boys! They look grown up to me too. If you happen to see Mike again soon, ask him what "bonkoo" means. It's the only Korean word my Dad taught me (That's where my Dad served.)

Good job on the fire. You and Steph and Whitney are adorable!