Saturday, September 20, 2008

Senior? WHAT?!

It's been forever since I've blogged! I have this crazy disease where I feel SO SO guilty if I'm not studying during every single free second of my life. I'm really trying to overcome that, because when I don't take time to do things that I want to do, then I get really stressed and no fun to be around. So, this semester- I'm trying to be a good student but also be a good friend, roommate, and just have a life again! So... speaking of being a roommate... I have once again hit the jackpot! I've had some crazies in my day and I'm happy to say that during my last year at BYUI, I will be surrounded by WONDERFUL girls! There is only 4 of us which is SO nice because 6 is far too many girls too live with. We are all junior/seniors so we are all really busy, but when we do get time together it's always so great. I really love them already. They're just fun. fun fun fun. LOVE IT! I cant believe I'm a senior. It's my last year... sad/happy/SO MANY FEELINGS! More to come soon! Here are some pictures from our family photo shoot to go on our wall :)

Melissa is right by me, then my Brookie Bear who I've lived with for quite awhile now, and Molly on the end :)


We had a killer photographer... Thanks mall :)

6 comments:

Courtenay Beth said...

You guys are so beautiful...you need an apartment of equally hott/handsome/righteous/goodlooking/funny/cute/romantical/really nice to look at guys to adopt you four as their wives! BEST idea EVER! Genius! Okay well study so hard and cute, and if you need help beDAZZLEing your books and notes, let me know, I picked up a few fabo tips while I was a student...wait still am. Okay well thanks for blogging, it was about flipping time!
LOVE YOU, you are beautiful!

Danielle said...

I'm so happy your roomies are good. Cute pics. You ARE so beautiful. Are you loving the thunder and lightning storm outside right now? I'm loving it. It feels cozy. Anyway- LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

Collin and Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you are happy with your roomies!!! I certainly miss being one of them! I really love those pictures though! SO cute!! Love you!!!

PS. Miss you too!!!!

Carol and Bruce said...

Yea! I have been waiting for an up date on your blog, I love the photos of you and your adorable girls and I am so anxious to meet them real soon! Do have fun this year, it will go by quickly and you'll be looking back wondering what happened to college life.
Love you!!

Emily said...

Those are sweet pics! I'm so glad you have good roommates! You have had some crazies!

Can't wait to meet them all when I come and SEE YOU IN 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

Enjoy your last year! My roomies from my last year were awesome too. Just made it that much more memorable. Sweet pics! You girls have serious hops!