Friday, September 26, 2008

Music Music Music! The Good Kind. That makes you happy- even when you suck at school!

I feel that the best way to show your appreciation for a good band and excellent music is to spread the love. So here it goes... LISTEN TO THESE BANDS! They're amazing! First and foremost...

WE SHOT THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are from San Diego. The singer, Jonathan Jones, used to play in a band called waking ashland. I saw them play for the first time in Rexburg a year ago and have now seen them 4 times. They get bigger and bigger every time. They are now on a big tour hitting all the big cities and of course... REXBURG! :)There's actually a really great music scene here believe it or not and we're their favorite town- it's official. For those of you who know Rexburg, they sell out the Westwood... HOLLA! We were in the VERY front tonight... holding hands with jonathan (the ever so handsome singer, seriously- SO HANDSOME),rocking our little brains out, and catchin all the crowd surfers...(mom pretend you didn't read that line), ahhh it's such a rush to be at such a good show like that. And the PERFECT way to release some stress after failing a chem test and feeling horrible about yourself.

This is one of my favorite songs of their's. Look them up on iTunes, you won't regret it... Espcially you Em- I really think you'll like them :)



Everybody Else!

They opened for We Shot the Moon back in April and they were SO GOOD!! Don't you love when the openers are good? They are also very hansome, which is a bonus.



The Summer Set!

Their Drummer is a girl and she ROCKSSSSS!!! She was the cutest thing ever and just drumming her heart out. They opened for We Shot the Moon this time and I was impressed.



I hope you liked them. I've got more where that came from if you're interested in new music :)

5 comments:

Danielle said...

That sounds so fun! I dig the music. We saw a lot of people around the woodland theater last night- I was wondering what was goin on!

Aimee said...

YEAH for We Shot The Moon!!!!!!! Love them too!

Emily said...

That is too funny. Who would have thought Rexburg would bring the good bands. Steve and I went on our first date at the westwood. That was like, so long ago.

Yay for good music! I like We Shot the Moon and I'm excited to check out these other peeps too!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

YES!!!! LOVE the blog mall!!!! I had SO much fun the other night andi can't wait for them to come back....well i won't be here probably buttttt...anyway, i reallllllllllllllllllly love them!!!! love you!!!

Jill said...

How fun for you! I love that you stay up on your music. I miss that because I'm so uncool now and old and stuff.

Way to take a break from school. You do NOT suck at it!