Friday, September 26, 2008

Look What Mikey learned!

Michael is learning to play the piano! I just thought this was so amazing! He told me that he's been learning a coupld hymns, but I was so impressed when I saw this! My roommate played this duet once with her cousin and it was beautiful! When I saw Michael playing it I just got a huge smile on my face. Just watch the way he bops his head trying to stay focused haha!! Oh I just love it!He's only been playing for a matter of months, maybe even weeks and he is making real progress. I told him that he's probably better than me already! Anyway, I just wanted to share this... I think it's great!

6 comments:

Kelly and Tyler said...

I just watched this one his facebook. I didnt know that he knew how to play piano!!! Thats cool! I'm ready for him to come back and for all of us to move to provo with tiffy and you two to get married so we can have BABIES together :-)

Collin and Tiffany said...

AWWWWWW!!!!! I love it!!! He's so good!! He doesn't even need the sheet music. I didn't see him glance at it once!!! I love hearing about Mikey cause I'm a horrible friend and have only written him when Collin and I got married!! I love you and this!!!

Collin and Tiffany said...

ummmm oh yea and I agree with Kel!! :)

Emily said...

I totally and completely DISagree with Kelly and Tiffany.

That is a way cool video though, way to go Mikey...man with hidden talents. Awesome!

He looks so different...so grown up!

Danielle said...

How awesome! Good for him. I also disagree with the first two girlys, I'm sure you'll probably just move to california. By steph and me. Love ya!

Carol and Bruce said...

No fair! I still can't play the hymns. That was fun to watch and amazing that you can see him, it makes it seem like he is close by.