Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thankful

I'm just feeling very thankful right now. And I realized that I never got the change to blog about my wonderful trip home for thanksgiving, so I decided now was a great time for an update. Let me tell you why I'm feeling so thankful.

First of all, I had a fabulous time during my week home for thanksgiving. The family, the food, the fun... it was all so great! Unfortunately I didn't take enough pictures. But here are some of what I have. There is just no feeling like being at home. Honestly. I just love it! I do love this picture of Joseph and I though. Ok, those dang ducks were SO SCARY! Why do they think it's ok to get so close? Seriously, it is just so uneccesary. I just wish they'd stay in the water. And of course... I got pooped on. Also, scooter and I missed Steph, but still managed to get the job done and eat ourselves sick... way to go, man!
Next, I am so thankful and happy to say that I passed Chemistry! Well, I guess grades aren't technically out yet, but I am 99% sure. I still won't 100% believe it until I see it, but it looks good. Do you know what this means? I AM DONE WITH THE LIFE RUINING SUBJECT OF CHEIMSTRY FOREVER!!!!! There are no words to describe how that makes me feel. I am SO thankful for my Tutor. I can personally guarentee you that you've never had a better tutor. He was so flexible with my crazy schedule and he would meet with me multiple times a week, all when he wasn't even technically the tutor for my teacher. He was my tutor for 105 too and I give all the credit to him! To be that patient with me, while trying to learn Chemistry was a serious blessing to me! Goooooood Byeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And lastly, at least for now, I'm incredibly thankful for all of the wonderful, PATIENT people in my life right now. I'm so blessed to have so many close friends and family who encourage me, help me, and always make me laugh! I might have had a melt down these past couple weeks without you guys. THANK YOU!

I could go on and on, but it's time to pack. Yep- pack! I'm coming home!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Sounds great! I'm so glad you will be done with chemistry. It really does sound like death. That's how I feel with my Excel programming class this semester. If I didn't use the tutor, I wouldn't have made it! Well, if you end up having any time to hang before you leave just give me a ringer. If not, definitely call me when you get back. Love you! You are so beautiful!

Jill said...

Congrats on Chemistry! I like your pics. It feels so good to finish up a semester!

I sent my Thanksgiving pictures to your school email, including the one of the scary goose with the broken wings. :)I guess they didn't go through, huh? But I like yours of you and Joseph!

See you very very soon!

P.S. I haven't seen your Christmas list yet! Send that my way, would ya?

Emily said...

Yea SEE YA CHEMISTRY!!! Peace out.

Those pictures are awesome...I really believe that you are just as scared as Joseph is of those ducks...so funny.

See you in a WEEK!!!

Jenni said...

Jill, I'm an idiot!! once I read your comment I remembered that I DID see an Email from you in my Inbox. I've just been so flustered that I haven't actually read my Emails. So I found the pictures!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!! I love them!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Home as in... coming home to springfield or back to Idaho? Congrats on Chemistry, I feel you sister on the anxeity of wondering if you passed that nasty class- for me it's spanish. I am so glad you are done with that and never have to deal with it ever again! Thankgoodness!!! And thankgoodness for your tutor, I'm thinking I'm going to need to get one for this up coming term for spanish. It sounds like you are really happy. The pic of you and scooter, Ok- you look so gorgeous! i know you're making a funny face- but you look really gorgeous in it! your blond curly hair- i love it. Can't wait to see you when you come home!- maybe when all 3 of you are home- I'll make some ciniman rolls or something and you can all come over- love you!

Carol and Bruce said...

SO good to have you HOME and the grades!!! Congratulations, we are proud of you as usual. You worked so hard and deserved it. Hope you can just relax now!