Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yes, I'm alive! With all of the fun of Christmas and the stress of moving (again), I forgot to keep up on my blog life. I just want to share some of my favorite pictures from the Christmas season. It was SO wonderful. There is nothing better than spending time with my family and closest friends while eating delicious food and celebrating the birth of Christ. It was an excellent 3 weeks and I'm certainly not ready for it to be over. Thank you, everyone for all of the fun! And I missed all of my family that I didn't get to see. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! There are lots of pictures here!! It was too hard to choose!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! The party gang with our Holiday Cracker crowns!


The cute cousins saying Goodbye
Caleb :)
My seriously rockin parents :)
The Traditional Christmas Eve Gift Exchange
Whitty and I made gingerbread men!
The Cutest picture of them... i love it!




A great morning suprise!
My first of many tickets from Officer Jolley
lots and lots of love! Now that it's all over, it's time to start my last semester!! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Carol and Bruce said...

Those are great pictures and great memories, we did have a fun visit didn't we. I can't believe this is your last semester at BYUI, it's seemed to take forever at times and now it seems to have flown by. Enjoy that awesome apartment, your job that you love and even the snow, it's your last winter there!
Love you and miss you.

Jill said...

Loved your pictures. I didn't know about your little morning surprise. How cute you got a picture of it! Thanks for the great time and thanks for HSM3!
Good luck this semester!

Emily said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to blog about this! Great pictures...I hadn't seen the one of the morning surprise, and I'm SO glad you threw in the one of mom and dad picking out the Christmas tree...that is just so special.

Thanks for being the best aunt in the world, all our boys love you to pieces!

Good luck with your last semester, you'll totally breeze through it!

Love you tons!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Mall! cutest pictures ever! I had such a fun Holiday season with our families! i'm so glad that lots of your family was able to come! thats just so great! And i had such a fun adventure coming back to Rexburg with you! thats always fun and i'm sad to say that it was our last adventure together coming to Rexburg! WIERD! I really love and miss you a lot mall! This semester is going to FLY by i know it! :) We gotta party it up until i leave!! love you!

Melanie said...

Cute Jenni! I agree with Em! Thanks for being the best Aunt, with Emily being right up there too! I love all the pictures especially the officer Jolley one!
Good luck this semester. You have a lot to look forward to!

Kelly and Tyler said...

Way cute pictures!!! It was so nice to run into you today on campus!!! I work tonight with brooke you should come in!!!! :)