Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Hair Day

This is my new roomie Anessa. She's totally rockin. And we were feeling pretty nasty after a sunday of eating lots of treats, so we decided to curl our hair and make ourselves cute. So, we had a pretty hot photo shoot... I didn't put all of our model pictures up because I don't want to make anyone jealous. JUST KIDDING! This is just my favorite one. We're pretty much really entertaining.
New hair!! Honest opinnions everyone! It's closer to my natural color, right? Steph does SUCH A GOOD JOB! She is going to be a rich hair stylist someday. Thanks mall, you always impress me with your mad skill!
And I just had to throw this one of my Brookie Bear in there. Love her :) More pictures to come!

7 comments:

Emily said...

It definitely looks like your natural color...looks great!

Easton is sitting next to me and he keeps saying, "My Jenni, my Jenni!"

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Cute pics mall! Your hair looks great! I miss you though, we gotta do somethin SOON! I'm feeling better today so maybe sooooooooon! Love you!!!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

And oh my gosh mall i just saw your last post and IT MADE ME CRY!!! and i LOVE how you said Daymaker! hahahha that cracked me up!!! Thanks for the post i love you SO SO SO much!!!!

Shaun Mayo said...

You look beautiful Jenni!
P.S. Don't tell me what to do

Carol and Bruce said...

Can I just say...I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE your hair!!!!!

You are so blessed in the roommate department.

Jill said...

I am loving your hair. It looks really natural. Good job, Steph! And I'm glad you're enjoying every minute of Steph before she goes and ties the knot.

Cute roomies, too, BTW.

Speaking of hair, I am loving my hair products! And Justin's BYU-I pants look adorable on him.

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

how in the world did you get your hair to look like that?! I don't think my hair would EVER do that! So cute!