Saturday, January 17, 2009

Really, I'm not good with coming up for titles for these things...

Is it just me, or does life get complicated at the craziest times? That's ok, I'm enjoying every second of it.

School is going great. I cannot even tell you how happy I am to not be taking Chemistry! My life is a million times less stressful. AND- yesterday I was informed that I didn't need to take my physics lab, so I dropped that sucker in a hot second! I'm so happy about that. It was insanely boring. Seriously- painfully boring. I need to focus on school more though. It's like, now that I'm not taking chemistry and I don't have crazy hard problems to do every night, I feel like I don't have to do anything. I'm going to have to get back on the ball. I love my job, I love working with Student Living, I love my apartment and the girls in it, I love my new ward. It's weird, part of me wants this semester to fly by, and the other part of me things that 12 weeks isn't nearly enough time to enjoy it all! Anyway, on to the important stuff...

WHY IS JANUARY THE BEST MONTH OF THE YEAR!??? Because AMERICAN IDOL STARTS!!!!!!!! I don't know about you guys, but it was like an old friend came back to see me this week when it started again. Man, I love it so much. AND- how about Jason Castro being on there? OH MAN, WELCOME BACK! I just love this show. once again, another reason this semester can slow down- because I want American Idol to last forever!!! I know that some of you share my love for this show, so I can't wait to hear opinnions as the season progresses. I'll probably actually be able to watch it every week this time since I'm hoping not to have tutors every night this time. HAPPY IDOL SEASON!

lots and lots of love everyon. life is good.

9 comments:

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

I'm so excited that you are doing so fabulous! Sounds like this semester is going to be a BLAST!!! American Idol? never watched it, but i hear my brother was on it on monday night for like 15 seconds, weird huh? Anyways, just thought I would say hi!

Emily said...

I so share your enthusiasm...but not for Jason Castro...OR HIS LAME BROTHER (who should also be dropped in a hot second).

Anyway, I am so missing David Archuleta. I have yet to see someone who has that "wow" factor, and the show just won't be the same without it. He has set the bar too high.

Glad your semester is going so well. Chemistry and Physics both suck and I'm glad you're rid of them.

Hope you have a great weekend! Mine is about as boring as they get!

Collin and Tiffany said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Minus the fact that you are so far away! American Idol is already fabulous!! I'm going to have to agree with Emily though because I was not a fan of Jason... and his bro did not impress me either.. Sorry.

I'm so glad you love this semester already though!!! Hopefully I'll be able to visit you, but I might be a little busy. We'll see though!! Love you!!!

Danielle said...

Good to hear your doing good! Those classes sound yuck. I am glad you are done with them. I can't believe this is the last semester. How exciting. I unfortunately don't have FOX- so I can't watch American Idol! Sucky.

Love you!

Melanie said...

Great that you got to drop your physics lab! Does that mean you are taking physics though? That was way worse for me that Chemistry! Thank goodness for Lara Rose who got me through it

Jill said...

Eww, labs. So glad you didn't need it. They're so pointless if they're like the one I did where you listen to a tape and fill out a worksheet. BORING!

Yea American Idol! I just blogged about it myself.

Good luck in your last semester. I hope it doesn't go too fast or last too long. And I hope it's filled with fun stuff.

Emily said...

Ok, why is Mel commenting on your blog and not mine?

Seriously.

Carol and Bruce said...

Yes, why is Mel commenting on your blog and not mine????

We are looking forward to idol so much to get us through this dark and dreary winter, funny how we watch tv in the winter and not in the summer. Well, of course not, we are sitting out in the Summer, much better.

I'm so glad you are having such a fun semester. Enjoy every minute.
Miss you though!

MartianMom said...

Yes but if this semester flies by Mikey will be home. So while the joy of American Idol may be lost we will still have something to celebrate. :)