Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Daymaker

Stephanie has strep throat, but had to go to school today to get hours. So, I figured today would be a great day for me to get my hair done, so that we could spend the day together if she had to be at school when she was sick. The poor thing... she's really sick and I feel so bad for her! She did a fantastic job on my hair! Bye Bye platinum blonde and grow out! It's way close to my natural color, and I'm so happy to be back. Nope, I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but I'll get on that tomorrow and then post it asap. This post isn't about my hair though... it's about my best friend in the whole world.

Stephanie Mitchell is so wonderful. She is my best friend and my sanity. She is a Paul Mitchell daymaker, and definately makes my day,everyday. She is getting married and I am so 100% totally and completely happy for her. Yes, I'm very scared to live without her. She helps me with everything, from making me feel better about myself, to what I should where to school the next day, to painting my toes, to experiencing anything and everything eventful with me in my life. But, we're living it up while we can :). While she was doing my hair today, I was just thinking about how lucky we are to have had each other for the past 21 years. So here's some pictures of my daymaker and I over the past couple of years.
I love you, Steph :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

It's nice to have someone like that. Can't wait to see your hair.

Carol and Bruce said...

I'm crying my eyes out!
Isn't it great that LeAnn and I had our baby girls so close, it's been a blessing for all.