Sunday, March 15, 2009

Musical Genius

If you haven't fallen in love with this guy yet... it's time to convert. His music has the amazing ability to put anybody in a fantastic, motivating, change the world mood! Bryce Avery of the Rocket Summer is a beautiful man who makes beautiful music!

Please... do yourself a favor... go to the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaAWuWH46E8

I just had to share the love, one more time because he is truly unbelievably talented. He records every instrument himself on his albums and his lyrics give me chills every time. Love him. Yes, that was a command!
I'll post pictures soon! From my birthday and such, I just wanted to share this :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yes, I converted, and so should everyone else!!! I agree with all of that. I love that he is SO talented, and actually does have an amazing voice. I wish there were more like him, he is so good.

*Stephanie Lance* said...

YESSSS!!!!!! i LOVE the rocket!!!! Im in the mood for a concert!!!! mall i miss you so so so bad!!!! I'm having a hard day today and i just kind of broke down and i'm having a really hard time!! I just miss you so much and i can't wait to see you!!!

Jill said...

Cool song, Jen. I really did like the lyrics. Thanks for making me a little bit cooler, because I have no idea who this band is. It's cool you got to meet him. Was he one of the bands that's been to Rexburg?

He'd be real cute with a haircut! I can't handle his rockstar hair in his face.