Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bridal Shower for our Favorite Bride

Lots of pitures!
The invites!

This is my family this semester... we will miss Stephanie SO BADLY! We're jealous of her blingy bling bling!

Getting together with Danielle seriously always just makes my semester!

My Best friend in cake form and real life form :)

The whole gang, with panties on us and all

I promise she knows Jarom, but here were a lot of questions! Hot, huh?!

Kristin couldn't do a funny face, she's just pretty all the time

The most helpful, selfless roommates ever!

I made a Stephanie Bride cake :)
The bridal shower was a huge success. We had a great time! I was so thankful that Court and Kristin could come and did so much to help and make it all happen! And all of Steph's beauty school friends came, and my roommates, and Danielle, it was just fabulous! I love seeing Steph so happy. I've always been kind of protective of Stephanie, so seeing her so happy is more than desirable! We had it in a really nice, pretty room, and we had pretty decorations with pink tulle, candels, lights, and pictures. Also, we made polka dot cupcakes and wrapped them in tulle for everyone to take home. Lindsey and Anessa and I made them and I absolutely COULD NOT have done it without them. Seriously- talk about good friends coming together to help a sister out. They were so helpful and we had tons of fun doing it, too! Steph got SWEET presents! Her girls were good to her that's for sure, and she looks good in them too ;). It was just a lot of fun! I was so happy that we had a bridal shower here in Rexburg.

I am so thankful that I have had Steph here with me for the past year and a half. In 2 days, she leaves me. The next time I see her will be her wedding. That makes me choke up a little, so we'll stop talking about it and I'll just tell you that the bridal shower was great, and Steph is a fantastic bride!

10 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome Jenni, it looks like you did such a great job! Good turn out, good decorations, love the cupcakes and the cake is amazing!!! She's lucky to have you! I kinda wish I could have been there.

Don't worry, the rest of the semester will fly by!

Collin and Tiffany said...

Oh Jenni!!! I love it!!! I wish I could have been there!! Steph is so lucky to have you!! It looks like you guys had so much fun!! And great job on the cake!!

Carol and Bruce said...

Good job Jen! I'm proud of you and all your helpers. I know you are going to miss Steph, good thing for your great roomies and friends there.

Lanette said...

Amen to what's been said--I'm impressed with your Bridal Shower planning skills! The cake and the cupcakes and everything looks AMAZING!

Courtenay Beth said...

Dang girl, we can throw one rockin shower! It was the BEST bridal shower I have ever been to! Your decor and treats were amazing! I think everybody had a great time! Steph is SO blessed to have you, frills. Love you!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

I'm sitting here, taking a break from packing and i am completely, all out BAWLING MY EYES OUT!!!!!! No joke man!!! I am having the HARDEST time leaving you mall!!!! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!!!!! Not just the shower....that too but its because of you that i came here in the first place and it's changed my life! I have had SO MUCH FUN with you and all your friends and your roommates and everything!! You take such good care of me and i am so grateful to have had you in my life forever!!! I love you SO SO SO SO much!!!!! I can't wait to see you in April!!! i love you!!!

Danielle said...

The shower WAS great! The cake was so cute. I loved it. And the cupcakes, and everything! I want to get together again before the semester's over. When are you leaving for Oregon? And when are you coming back? We should talk about that. I love you!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I LOVE THE CAKE!!!!!!!!!! It is so funny and so cute!!!!!!! And it totally looks like her dress! I love it! You did such an aamzing job with the decor and cupckaes and everything. I love the invites. I wish I could have been there! I'm so sorry you are loosing your best friend. She will always be there, but marriage does change things a little- I'm sorry you have to go through that, but you're really lucky she is your neighbor- that ties you together FOREVER. I love you. See you at the weddign!

Jill said...

Are you hanging in there? I can't believe it's really here, either? The shower looks like a blast! What a great job you did! How in the world did you make that cake? It's the coolest thing I've ever seen!!!

Megan and Greg said...

Oh so fun! Looks like she got some good lingerie! What else could be more important before your wedding day? I LOVE the cake idea! I've never seen that! Good job on everything! I looked at your pics in other posts, you are having so much fun!!!! I just get happy when I look at your blog. I'm glad you're having so much fun!