Thursday, February 19, 2009

President's Day was the greatest day

Well, it's possible that the last couple of weeks has been some of the worst ever. One thing after another. I could blog for pages about everything that has gone wrong. But, let's focus on the positive, shall we? I had a WONDERFUL weekend last weekend! We had a 3 day weekend, so my roommates and I went to Island Park and stayed in a cabin with Lindsey's family. We had a blast!! We went sledding and snowmobiling! I have never done that before and I LOVED IT! I've got to try so many new things this semester. It's fantastic. Linds's family was so good to us! We played, and ate, and napped, and watched movies, and laughed, and just had a blast! It was so fun to be with a family for a while. I love love love and adore these girls so much and was so incredibly grateful for that weekend to relax and not worry about a single thing but having fun :).

Brooke and I flying down the hill! At one point, all 4 of us went down on that tube! It ROCKED! We made it down once successfully, and were dumb to try it again, because the 2nd time we fell and I ended up on the bottom. Talk about head ache and sore neck!Brooke and I had the most rockin' snow boots!!

These girls are my sanity amidst allllllllll the stress. Just don't ever assume you're healthy, or assume you're going to graduate, or assume your computer is invicible. And if something goes wrong, call one of these girls up because they always do the trick for me :)

6 comments:

Carol and Bruce said...

Wow! That does look like such a fun time, with your luck the past couple of weeks it's good you didn't break any bones. I'm so glad you got to do that and that you have such great friends. The pictures are awesome.

This has to be a better week.

Emily said...

I'm so glad you love your roommates. I've always said that makes all the difference! Cute pictures, that all looks like so much fun!

Good girl friends have a way of making our lives seem less crappy than they really are. I'm glad they take good care of you.

You better be graduating, I'm flying there to watch it.

Collin and Tiffany said...

Jenni I'm so glad you had such a great time!!! You deserved a break!!! How fun to go to Island Park!! We might be going there in a couple weeks with APX. By the way those pics look like you had such a great time!! I miss being there!!! Love you!!

Jill said...

Wow, it sounds like all that fun could erase some pretty bad stuff. Love those pics! Keep up the good work and I hope things get fixed: stomach, graduation and computer.

Chad and Jessica said...

What a blast! I love the snowmobile pictures....how schweet is that?! Gol, that must have been heaven amidst all the chaos you've been going through! I'm so glad you had such a great getaway, and that you have such a great support system of fabulous ladies!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Cute cute pictures and girls! I'm so glad you love your roommates- makes all the difference! So fun! man, and you each got your own snow mobile! yowsa! how fun. Ok- graduation? is it delayed? your comment alluded to that....- love you!