Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wedding Week!

I know, it's been forever! But, I've been here at home doing just wedding wedding wedding business and it's been a blast!! I'm sneaking in a quick blog before I have my last planning meeting with my mom :). There has been so much fun stuff that I've been able to do while we've been home. We got to go to the family reunion which was such a blast! We got to go visit Marc and Connie at black butte, also SO FUN! We've been sitting out with the Mitchell's every night. Melanie and the kids are here and I LOVE playing with them. And I've been meeting with the DJ, wedding planner, cake lady, and all other sorts of people. Needless to say it has been an awesome 2 weeks! And let me tell you people, it's going to be a FUN party on Saturday night :) BE THERE! Or be square!
Anyway, I could blog about each of those individual events, but let's talk about what is currently on my mind. In 6 days... I get to marry MICHAEL WOODMANSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it is finally here! I'm not even 1% nervous or scared or whatever, I'm so pumped! I have been ready to marry this man since he was 17 and I was 18.

(we were 18 and 19 here)

Anyway, I am so so so excited! I'm excited to not have to say goodbye every night. I'm excited to be in the temple with him. I'm excited to have the last name Woodmansee. I'm excited to live in the same house as him. I'm excited for him to be a part of the Jolley family. I'm excited to cook for him. I'm excited for our relationship to go to the next level becuase we've pretty much mastered the whole "waiting" process. I'm excited to marry my best friend and the best person I've ever known. He is so good to me.

ON TOP of all of that. I can't wait for the party woooo hoooo!! Em comes tomorrow with her precious babies and the rest of the fam this weekend :) :)Steph and Court come Tuesday and my roommates come on Thursday- HALLELUJAH!!!!!!! And Michael's family comes in on Thursday and Friday and then we get married. Talk about the best week ever! Thank you all so much for all your good wishes :)

6 days... 6 days...

11 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh lovely. I wish I could come. I'm so excited to hear all about it! I love you!

Emily said...

Shoot girl, why don't you just come out and say it. You're excited to DO IT! See you in a few hours!

Carol and Bruce said...

Emily Dawn!

This HAS been a great two weeks and I have loved having you and Michael here and getting to know him better. He is great and we are happy to have him in the family. So glad too that you are "HAPPY TOGETHER".

Jill said...

Hilarious! I enjoyed your "next level" talk as well. Waiting sucks, but hey, it's way worth it! I'm so so so happy for you and can't wait to see you look so stinking beautiful on your big day.

Anessa said...

Bahahahahah! First of all I read Emily's comment and about died and then I read your moms and that was when I did die!! Haha

I cant wait to hang out and party and do wedding thingss! And I am jealous that you have been sitting out, it is my life long dream.

See you sooonnn!!!!

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

AWESOME! It is so close!!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't make Oregon, but I will see you in Carrollton! Ya'll are the best!! Best wishes and I hope everything is perfect and runs smoothly!

Megan and Greg said...

Being married is the best. It really is. And I'm excited and happy for you.

Suzy1131 said...

i love you!!!! how exciting!!!!!

Anonymous said...

By now you are Mrs. Woodmansee! Marriage is the best thing. I remember thinking the same things about Eric...not having to say goodbye every (for me) weekend. My mom even said this afternoon that she was glad she didn't talk me out of marrying Eric. hahaha.

Enjoy life...the years go by SOOOO FAST! I don't know where the last 21 of them went!

Josh and Lauren said...

well my little love... all your waiting is OVER and you are... JENNI WOODMANSEE! I can't even wait to see pictures but mostly... I CAN'T EVEN wait to see you this week!!!!! I know you know how much I wanted to be there, so so so so sooo bad. :) I love love love you so so so much! xoxoxoxo forever.

Kate Curtis said...

jenni! i am so happy for you. I want to read all about the wedding day!