Sunday, November 14, 2010

Reunited by The Rocket



Kelly, Tiffy, and I 4 years ago I believe, when we were roomies. Those were fun, fun times and I love how we are able to STILL have so much fun together. I am so thankful that they live close enough for occasional reunions. And if there is 1 thing that will bring us 3 together, it is THE ROCKET SUMMER! I've blogged before about how fabulously fabulous his music is. We used to listen to him over and over and over again! I think we've seen him 4 times in the past 4 years and his music always reminds me of these good ol' days!Here we are now, waiting in line to see the one and only Bryce Avery aka The Rocket Summer. I'm going to post a lot of pictures, just in case Tiffy and Kelly want to steal them.
If you still haven't listened to The Rocket Summer, I beg of you-- do it now! His music will make you feel so happy, make you tap your foot and sing along. He is excellent. This particular concert was especially cool. He didn't bring his band this time he and played all of the instruments himself. It was awesome. He is insanely talented.

Kelly is pregnant and if you are aou concert goer, you know that it is very close quarters and people get very pushy. We did a pretty great job of keeping a protective circle around her belly haha! And now her new baby will come out singing good music :)
I thought this was awesome. I have so many memories of dancing around, going on crazy road trips, and being too silly with these girls. And now I walk into the room, and they are both changing diapers. It's so cute! And just check out how dang adorable their baby boys are!
Kelly's little guy Keagan.
Tiffy's handsome little Landon.
We had a really fun weekend all together! Not only did we get to go to the show, but we went shopping and ate delicious food. Kelly taught me how to make a pumkin roll, which is super easy but I'm afraid to try new things and she's not, so that worked out great! I loved playing with those adorable boys and it was so fun to spend time with my girls.

Watch this video, if you know The Rocket, it will make you happy :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! That sounds like so much fun. I'm always so jealous of your roommate reunions. My roommates all live in different states I think.

I LOVE the diaper changing pictures, lol. That is so my life. So adorable.

Sounds like a blast! No one else I know listens to them, so you have to take me sometime!

Carol and Bruce said...

I totally LOVE that first roomie photo, you girls were so blessed to have landed together in the mix and it's so great that you have remained friends. You all still look so amazing and beautiful. That sounds like a very fun time. You all landed some very handsome guys to the group, I might add.

Jill said...

Wow. That looks fun! Love those roomies!