Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Woodmansee Family Visit & Easter

We got to see Michael's whole family this past week! It was a double-event weekend. Robert & Tamara are both graduating and they also blessed their new baby boy, Marshall. This is the only picture I got of him, but my GOODNESS he is precious! He is so little and perfect and quiet and I just couldn't get enough of him. I snatched him up at every chance I could get. We're all super proud of the graduates and thankful to them for bringing us all together.
Bill & Amber were awesome to set up a family pictures session. I can't wait to see the professional versions of these, but this is just a snapshot I got of the original Woodmansees. Cute, right?! It really was fun for me to see Michael get to interact with his entire family and I always enjoy catching up with them.
I just love this little snapshot! LuCille is so beautiful and she loves her aunt Shellie. She was the only one who could get her to smile for the pictures and let Mommy do her hair.
HAPPY EASTER!! The easter bunny came to our house. He was so sweet. He left me a basket and hid eggs all over the house... yeah-- he's adorable. Don't worry, Michael and Shellie were also visited by the easter bunny. Check out the beautiful, pregnant Shellie below :). She looks so great and we are so excited to meet Macie Culpepper in August!! I love this picture of Michael and his favorite girls.
Spring is slowly showing up and I'm loving it. Thanks for visiting, everyone!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

hah you look like such a happy kid in that easter pic! :) I love that picture of you and michael- soo pretty. You guys look great. Love you!

Emily said...

I LOVE that picture of you and Mikey, so cute...you are both so photogenic and all your pics together are gorgeous.

Glad you had a fun visit, what a cute little baby!!

Whitney Harris said...

BLow that pic of you and michael up to a 8x10! SO stinkin' cute!!!Glad you had a nice easter weekend!:)

Josh and Lauren said...

Girl--you're lookin great! Seriously! You're so pretty and your hair has gotten so long. I love it. I can't believe Robert and Tamara have 4 kids... right?! Didn't even know she was pregnant! So crazy!

Courtenay Beth said...

FUN! That baby looks snuggly!!!! I love that pic of you and Michael! So cute! you're hair is gorgeous! Love you!

Jill said...

Great photos! You look great. I'm loving your bangs. Glad you had a great Easter

Michael Woodmansee said...

Love all pictures of you. you look great in real life and pictures. It was fun to have the family up to play. Love you babe!

Carol and Bruce said...

Such a fun post, I love all the photos and yes, the one of you and Michael is a perfect, frame worthy shot. Michael is racking up points again, being such a good Easter Bunny and his comment here, such a good guy.

So glad you had a good visit and Marshall is adorable.