Sunday, June 19, 2011

Good Weekend




Lots of laughs. Lots of love. And sunshine! Great day today. We went to the rose gardens, played scrabble, ate delicious foods, and sat out-- all of dad's favorite activities. I love my dad so much. He thinks he deserves more than one father's day a year... he's probably right.

Whitney is so awesome to let me come butt into her life for the summer and try to command her schedule. I just love getting the chance to spend time together again and it's been so fun! Game night on Saturday with her and my parents was QUALITY. All of us were laughing harder than we have in a long time.

I want to keep everyone updated on our ever so anticipated Oregon summer, so I post my pictures on my blog and on Facebook. Is it too much? Help me out. I just figured that some people dont have Facebook, so I should do both?? Your opinions please :)

Is it weird that being in the place I love makes me love the man I love -- even more? Bless you for making this summer possible, Michael... bless you. Ok I'll stop with the mushy.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Cute pics!!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

keep doing blog pics cause I dont look at facebook pics. and you know what- I love my hub more when I'm at home. so glad you are having such a great summer- love you!

Carol and Bruce said...

Keep it up, some people don't look at both. I love the blog. It was a fun week end! I got within four points of dad in scrabble, that pretty much made my day.

michael said...

I love you too. and oregon