Saturday, September 3, 2011

Our Next Adventure

I figure that since we went to Oregon for an internship (well, that's why Michael went), that I should let you all know the outcome! Not only did we have a LOT of fun in Oregon this summer. But we came away with 2 really awesome things

A JOB... AND A BABY.

Yep :) We'll talk first about the one we all want to talk about. BABY! Michael and I are expecting our first baby on March 8th, 2012. I will be 14 weeks on Tuesday. We are truly THRILLED. We feel so blessed. Really. There aren't words for how truly blessed we feel. We feel like we can't be thankful enough. I had my first prenatal appointment in Oregon and it was wonderful. We had our second prenatal appointment just yesterday here in Utah and all went well. We heard our precious babe's heartbeat and that always makes it feel so very real. Doctor says everything looks good. I am feeling great. I really have nothing to complain about. I've been VERY tired. And I eat all day long. Other than that, I'm very lucky. We are reading and learning and so excited for this experience!

Job. Michael had a great experience at Moss Adams. He enjoyed it there and they enjoyed him. I'm so proud of him and so very, very grateful. They invited him back next summer 2012 for another internship, and then offered him a job for after he graduates with his masters degree in 2013. After a lot of prayer, thought, and research we both feel very good about this decision. We've signed the papers and will be moving to Eugene in 2013 :). We are so excited!

I kind of feel weird sharing all of this, but I just wanted to update you all. Thank you for all of your support, advice, and kind words. We appreciate SO much the support of our loved ones. Like I said, we are so grateful and feel so blessed and we know just where these blessings are coming from.

7 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

why do you feel weird sharing that? Oh my gosh- you are pregnant! That is wonderful!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!! and a job to top it off! Wowser! The blessings are pouring down on you guys! Congrats on everything! Can't wait to read all the updates on the baby. You'll get to find out the gender in just a few weeks! I don't know why- but I feel like you're going to have a boy. love you!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

YAY YAY YAYY!!!! Exciting news alllll around!! 2013 seems so far away but also so close!! :( I am very excited for you guys but when that time comes, I will be one very sad lady!!! So excited to find out what that baby of yours is!!!!! Either way, our babies will be BEST FRIENDS and I cannot wait!!!!! So many wonderful blessings!! Love it!!

Emily said...

Man, how nice it must be to already know where you're going to be working in 2 years. WAY TO GO MIKEY!!!

I hope you have your baby on your due date because it would be so cool to share a birthday with him/her.

So happy and excited for you guys!

Chad and Jessica said...

AMAZING!!! That is so wonderful...both things! What an awesome mother...what awesome parents you'll be. And how much fun you will have. And, moving to Eugene in '13? Yahoo! I'm pretty sure we'll be here. Hurrah! Congrats, congrats, congrats! SO EXCITING!

Danielle said...

Jenni- that is so amazing! I'm so happy for you guys. How fun for you and steph to both have newborns and be neighbors :) And congrats on the job! Thats so amazing to know your plans for the next few years. Love you!

Aimee said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! A baby to love and you get to live in a town you love at a job Michael loves! That's a whole lot of LOVE!

Jill said...

Alright! Spilling the beans! So so so so happy for you guys!