Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas is Coming, The Goose is Getting Fat


Michael and I had a Christmas photo shoot! lol! It was pretty funny, but I'm happy to have some Christmasy pictures. So I thought I'd share one :) We are doing just wonderfully over here. Michael is taking his last final as I type and we're gearing up for Christmas. YESS!! I cannot wait! December has been great to us. No snow. NO SNOW! Oh my gosh it's a dream come true every morning when I wake up and realize there is yet again, no snow. We're working and shopping and enjoying feeling our baby girl move LIKE CRAZY!

And of course, the best part of this month is all the parties and social gatherings!! So far we've had a relief society Christmas dinner which was awesome, then we had a party with Michael's accounting group last night which was great fun, and last weekend we had our 2nd annual white elephant with our favorites. It was at the DeVard's this year (Lauren & Josh) and we had SUCH a great time!
Last year, Michael gave this framed picture of himself to Lauren for the White Elephant. She brought it back this year and Loni got it. It was hilarious! We decided that whoever gets it has to display it all year and then disguise it at the next year's party. It will look beautiful in Loni & Corbin's soon-to-be love nest. We had such a great time! Delicious food, games, and presents. I love these people so very much. They are all so special to Michael and I. We were just talking the other day about how lucky we are to have spent these years dating, engaged, and married with friends that we adore. Sadly, Tiffany & Collin weren't able to make it due to sick kids. We missed you guys! But here's the group:
Here's my lovely ladies now. Take note of how dang good Stephanie looks! She's really putting on the pressure for me with her 2 months post baby skinnyness!
And here's my lovely ladies in 2006 when we met. I love picture flashbacks obviously. They all knew Steph at this point, but she wasn't in Rexburg for this picture unfortunately!
I sincerely hope you're all enjoying your holiday season! We're feeling as blessed as ever.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Fun parties! I miss white elephants...I haven't been to one of those in forever. It's SO good to have good friends like that, I hope you guys remain tight forever!

Cute pics!!

Danielle said...

You are the cutest. I love you guys. Seriously that white elephant gift is genius! So hilarious. The frame and quote on it is just perfect. I love your Christmas photo! Seeing all your fun parties makes me wish I lived close to you. You guys are so fun!

Josh and Lauren said...

Oh we had SO much fun! I'm so glad that we're all friends! Love ya!

tiffy said...

I'm so jealous that we couldn't make it. It looks like you guys had so much fun!! We missed you all! Let's get together after all the holidays calm down :)

Mal said...

Look at that baby bump! Starting to feel like more than a "bump"? We've got your package waiting underneath our Cristmas stockings. (But I'll be honest, I'm a bit distracted by BABY...and can't wait for your little girl to get here!) Hope you two have a great Christmas!

Carol and Bruce said...

LOVE the Rexburg photo and am so glad you are keeping in touch with all those great girls.