Saturday, July 7, 2012

What was I gonna' say?

Hello! I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July. We sure did. We walked the Butte to Butte this year and had a great time with a picnic afterwards and a firework show from Michael at night. We are finally getting some sunshine around here and it feels wonderful. We're taking Harlow out on a picnic today so she can actually learn what the sun feels and looks like! All throughout the week, I think about things that I want to blog about and then I sit down to type... and it's all gone. I forget! Darn it, well- until I remember, here is some pictures of our recent happenings. 





 Harlow is rolling over now. SO CUTE! She is super into her toes and her hands and she is working reallll hard on getting her binky in her mouth all by herself. I never get sick of watching her learn and play every single day.

4 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

What a cute chunk Harlow is turning out to be! And all that hair! I love it! It reminds me so much of Scarlet. Jenni- your stomach is just way too flat, I just don't want to look at you. Why can't my stomach look like that after I have a baby? :)

Josh and Lauren said...

I can't handle how darling she is. I can't wait for you guys to be back so I can kiss and love on that little girl!!!!

Kelly and Tyler said...

Can't wait to see and meet her!!!!

Emily said...

Oh man I was freaking out with your new header and that ADORABLE BABY GIRL!!!!! I want to snuggle her!!!!! She's too precious for words!

I basically don't blog anymore because I'm lame like that. Hopefully one day I'll return to it. Love all the pics of my beauty, keep them coming!!