Saturday, January 5, 2008

Twilight... even the word makes me smile and light up inside!




oh my goodness. are there words to describe to you how i feel about these books? i think not. i know that you've all been trying to get me to read them forever and i jumped at the chance on my break from school and i'm now in the middle of Eclipse. I seriously had to take a break from my past 2 hours of reading because i wanted to blog about it so bad. i love it. so much. my feelings have been a roller coaster, i feel like i'm in the book. i feel like i'm bella. i feel like i can relate to her. not that i'm in love with a vampire or have ever been that severely depressed, i don't know what it is. i just FEEL IT! My opinions vary. i love bella. i've heard that she bothers some of you, but she's 17 for pitty sakes. She loves Edward with her whole heart and it tore her to pieces when he left... that i can understand. Even still, she does make some poor choices, but don't we all? Edward, ohhhh where to start. I'm in love. How does he always have the most perfect words. Its clear that he's not human, because no human is that perfect... ahhh, I'll stop there just to spare you all from the torture of listening to how i feel about the wonderfully perfect Edward. I just think what i love the most is how much he loves Bella. I just love that. Jacob- i also love jacob. There was a while here where I would have been totally ok with her staying with jacob, but the i came to my senses. she belongs with Edward if you ask me. But it TEARS ME UP inside to see her and Jacob's relationship go up and down. He's great, warewolf or not. Now remember, I'm not done with Eclipse yet, so don't tell me anything, and that may or may not change my feelings... we'll see. Basically- these books are wonderful and I think Stephanie Meyer is a genius and a fabulous writer and THANK YOU all of you for introducing me to them. I'll let you know how I feel at the end of Eclipse :)
I'd LOVE to hear what you all think.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

YES! Oh man. Finally someone who feels the same way! Either people hate Bella, or they want her to be with Jacob. Well HELLO- when you can have Edward, why give up the chance?! I totally agree with all you've said. I can't WAIT for you to finish! When do you get back to rexy? This time you MUST come visit. We can chat all about eclipse and what not. LOVE YA!

Emily said...

YAY FOR JACOB!!!!!

Jill said...

I'm so glad you like Jacob! I am so conflicted. I love both boys. Have fun finishing up! Don't do homework, just read. :)

Lanette said...

Hmmm, I think I need to join the club and read these books! They sound exciting and engaging and just really really good. You've sold me on it Jenni. :)

*Stephanie Lance* said...

ok so i didn' read it becuase i was afriad that it would spoil it for me so don't worry i didn't read a word!!! i am well on my way in Twilight and ohhhhhh man i didn't know what i was getting myself into!! i'm addicted! i read it before i go to bed and i have such a hard time putting it down!!!! GOSH....its great!!! i love you mall!! i miss you!!!!!