Thursday, January 3, 2008

Time to face the facts, Christmas is over

Well, my sis just left and and it's January 3rd. I suppose the holidays are really over. Well, I can learn to get used to that, but it's been SO FUN! Fortunately, I still have a couple of days at home to hang with my parents and play some more scrabble, which is always fun! I was SO lucky to be able to see Darren, Jill, Joseph, Justin, Marc, Connie, Caleb, Kellen, Emily, and Easton, (Steve was totally missed). I for one had a blast with the 5 boys under 4... the luxery of not being the mom of one of them :) i get to just enjoy them all!Spending time with my parents has been so wonderful. Some of you may be saying "oh please, jenni", but seriously... I spent a lot of time at home alone with my parents before I moved out, so I do miss them when I'm away and I love to spend time with them! Danielle I know you've got my back on that! Us youngest understand. haha. I've loved looking at everyone else's christmas pictures so much that I figured I should put some up.




Sorry there's a million of them... I just had a really great time! My super crafty sis helped my mom and I make some sweet stuff that I'll put up later, it wsa so fun! Thank you to my wonderful family and great friends for making this a grand holiday season!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

I swear, it looks like Dad has horns in that pic. It's my favorite!!!

SO GOOD to see you sis, I miss you already! I need a copy of that picture of us, it's so cute!

I'm the only one who didn't win scrabble...so not cool.

Emily said...

PS: I don't know why you had to make another apron...that thing is the BOMB!!!!!

Danielle said...

hah, I was totally going to say that your dad has horns in that pic. Funny. I LOVED all the pictures! You are sooo pretty Jenni! Both you and Emily looked way good in all those pics. You tooootally have to come over when you get here. I really liked your apron by the way. You look very betty crocker. LOVE YA! See you in a few days!!! (hopefully??)

the splendid life of us... said...

I LOVE the pic of you Em and Easton! You two girls are so beautiful!!

Jill said...

Jenni, you are the best. Sis-in-law and aunt. I'm so glad we've been able to spend so much time over the holidays. Good luck in school and we'll miss you!

Carol and Bruce said...

I agree with Jill, you are the best youngest child I ever had and I love you so much and miss you already. That is why I am hanging out in your room, cleaning, blogging and missing you. It was such a great time and we love that you like to be here and spend time with us old folks, it means the world to us. Keep in touch!

Lanette said...

Ah man, cute pictures Jenni! You are looking as drop-dead-gorgeous as ever, and it looks like you had such a fun break. And I love that apron! So cute!