Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Shellie Week!

Michael and I have been so lucky! We have been having so much fun in the last couple of months and it just keeps coming! We got to spend Halloween with the Sorensens, Darren has come to visit us a couple of times, we went to Boise for Carly's blessing, last weekend we went to our favorite place on earth... REXBURG to suprise Lindsey for her birthday and see the Woodmansee grandparents who we absolutely adore, we were able to see baby Landon Hilton be blessed, we've had some fun play dates with our nieces and nephews here in town, and most recently, SHELLIE CAME TO VISIT! Michelle Culpepper has always been nothing but good to me. She has such a special place in my heart and was one of Michael and I's biggest fans while he was gone.

We love Shellie so much! Shellie and I have a lot in common and we could just talk for hours... as a matter of fact we did, multiple times while she was here. She came all the way from Texas! We had a lot of fun while she was here. We did a lot of eating of course, playing games, shopping, we went to see NEW MOON! ( LOVED IT!! by the way), and to top it all off we ended our wonderful week at David Archuleta's christmas concertHow do 3 people in a tiny apartment not realize that they are dressing like twins? We noticed right before we walked out the door to church. haha!Game night with the Lances and the soon to be Duvards.... I mean, Lauren and her boyfriend Josh :) P.S- we absolutely love him and totally approve. He's already a part of our Provo family.Aunt Shellie and the beautiful miss LuCille. We had a fun time playing with her for a couple hours.Last but CERTAINLY not least... wating for DAVID ARCHULETA TO COME OUT!!! Shellie scored us killer seats and it was all so wonderful. He sang some of his normal songs, and then most of it was Christmas music. It was absolutely beautiful. The Utah Children's Choir was there, along with a symphony and his voice was so pure. It as a great way to kick off the Christmas season. I cried many times, it was a really spiritual environment actually.This young, little guy is making quite a huge influence on the world. After every song, he basically shared his testimony. He told the crowd how all of these songs are for Jesus Christ and how he has been the biggest influence in his life. He has nothing to hide, he was completely real. what a great dude!Ok, I had a video to post, but blogger sucks and it isn't working. Basically, Shellie showed me that during O Holy Night, the background music is playing the childrens hymn "Love One Another". It's beautiful. Anyway, we had a wonderful time! Thanks for visiting us Shellie!

7 comments:

Anessa said...

OH MY GOSH! I cannot even begin to explain how excited I am to go see David Archuleta!!!! And I can't wait to come visit you guys too.

Shellie is just too darn cute. Yay for being twinsies! Looks like you guys are having so much fun and that makes me so happy :)

Emily said...

Sounds like such a fun week! I bet Shellie had a blast! I would love to see David Archuleta sometime...especially for a Christmas concert, that would be amazing.

Well, you just left and I'm sad.

Jill said...

Good fun! Gotta love New Moon and David Archuleta!

Carol and Bruce said...

You have really been having fun, what a lucky girl you are! I'm glad Shellie got to visit and I loved you look alike outfits. Would love to see that video and the concert just sounds awesome.

Such a cute post, I loved it and I am sooo happy for Lauren!

See you in 22 days! More fun to be had.

Michael Woodmansee said...

what an awesome week!!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

SAWEEEEEEEEEET post!!! Everything looks So fun!!! I'm so glad shellie got to visit you guys!! And SOOO glad you got to see David A again!!!!! SO COOL!!! I loved those pics!!! I can't wait to hear that song! Sounds so good!!! When i read about it, it gave me chills! Cute pics and everything! And i see that Michael decided to read your blog and even COMMENT!!! Good job dude!

Lindsey said...

Oh man jenn, I am so glad that you've been having such a great time and so glad that part of that was in Rexburg!!! I'm seriously getting teared up just thinking about how wonderful you guys were to come down! Thank you again!!!

Also, David A. is the best! I was also emotional during Silent Night and O Holy Night especially because that's my favorite song! And don't you love how sharp and snazzy he looked all dressed up in his suit for the christmas portion??? Oh baby!

Miss you tons!