Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

Is everyone feeling the happy holiday spirit in the air?! We sure are! There is a lot going on this time of year and we are really enjoying it. This week alone we had our ward christmas party, ward temple night, super saturday, and my work christmas party. All of those events were so wonderful. I was so glad that Michael was finally able to meet the excellent and kind people that I work with, and it's always fun to get to know people's personalities outside of work. Of course, the one thing that brings the christmas spirit the most for me is the TREE! I was absolutely certain that we must have a real one, and the smell has been totally worth it. I'm in love with the tree topper. Loriol from work hooked me up, thanks girl :). I find myself just sniffing the tree daily. I water it everyday thanks to the example of my father every year. It's really fun to have our first christmas tree :). I have some other decorations up too and it just feels really nice.

We also got our first big snow of the season just in time for the holidays. And Anessa was here visiting with us to enjoy it! She came for the weekend and we were SO glad to have her. She somehow seems to always have non snow friendly shoes on when it snows though... darn it!haha! We hung out with Anessa everyday during the summer, so it was really fun to have her back.Brooke came over for dinner with us and I just love this picture. It just reminds me of the good ol' days of chillin out at our apartment at camden in Rexburg. Brooke, is trying to show you the ring she's wearing (don't worry, it's mine) and be the center of the picture haha, anesssa is battling brooke for attention in the picture, I'm making cookies, and michael is just trying to watch the fireside. haha. Just so typical. LOVE IT!

The Woodmansee parents come into town this week, and then we head to Oregon on the 22nd. SO MUCH FUN STUFF COMING UP!!!! I can barely stand it, I'm so excited! I LOVE DECEMBER! I hope you're all enjoying the holidays as well.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Oh that snow looks pretty. I'm glad you can enjoy it and not me.

LOVE YOUR TREE!!! Ha ha, I'm obsessed with watering our tree too...thanks Dad!

Can't wait to see you guys!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

LOVE it!!!! I LOVE the Holidays and your tree and everything!! Last week WAS really packed but so fun! It went by so fast! Lets do that this week so it'll go by really fast and next thing ya know, we'll be with out families!!!! Love yoU!!

Josh and Lauren said...

This makes me SO happy!!! I love Christmas! Remember when we had a tree in Rexburg? Dang, that was... 3 years ago!!! Love it! :)Get rid of that Anonymous character spammin up your blog.

Love you. Let's play games again soon!!!

Jen and Tyson said...

Jenni! LOVE LOVE LOVE the REAL tree! You guys did awesome decorating it - and seriously there isnt anything better than a real tree!!! :) it's the oregonian in you, right??? ;) and I WANT the topper to your tree...where did you get it??

you and michael are a blast! :) keep on having fun!!!

loves!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I'm glad married life is treating you good! Your tree is pretty. Have a good Christmas!

Anessa said...

YAY! Jenni, that was the greatest trip ever! I had so so much fun, you and Michael are so great. Thanks for putting up with me! And I really need to work on getting better shoes, haha.

And I do LOVE that Christmas tree, be sure to break the needles before you smell it :)

Thanks for being so great!!

Lindsay said...

Awwww, you guys are going to have such a great Christmas. First Christmas as a little family is the best!

JILL AND LANDYN said...

omg!! ur married! congrats! i miss our jokes!

Carol and Bruce said...

How did I miss this cute post? My how time flies, it's all over and you are back to your adorable apartment. Sure miss you both! I'm glad taught you girls to water the tree because, I've never done it.