Wednesday, January 13, 2010

R-Rated

Viewer discretion is advised:

Michael and I were on our way to a lovely game night at some friends of ours, Charlotte and Jared Nelson, when we saw... what we saw. Michael was parallel parking and my eyes gravitated to the only light in the entire complex that was on. Turns out, their blinds were also open. Oh dear heavens. OH DEAR HEAVENS. They're living in a newlywed complex... you can only imagine what I saw. Their window was RIGHT ON THE STREET. Across from a single housing complex!What do you do at this point? I freaked and kind of flailed my arms and got michael in the mouth with my ring. Then, I needed a witness, so I made Michael look. We just laughed and laughed until I realized that if I was her, I'd be absolutely mortified and probably cry.

So, what did I do? Well, first of course we went to our game night and told Charlotte, Jared, Tiffany, Collin, Lauren, and Josh. Then, of course I had a heart and wrote that poor couple a note! They need to know. For pitty sakes there were teenagers out there looking up in the window! So I said:

Dear 404,
Don't forget to close your blinds. Just a friendly tip :)

Love,
People who don't live here, parked on the street, and saw too much... oops!

Just a day in the life of newlyweds in Provo... too good.

15 comments:

Bee Happy Stamper said...

TOO FUNNY! Smart to leave the note! You're a nice peeping tom ;)

Megan and Greg said...

No freakin' way. That is HILARIOUS!!!!

Danielle said...

HA! Oh my. Love it. First, it cracks me up that you made Michael look- second, you are such a deary to leave a note! Were you so nervous as you were leaving it, that they would open the door and ask what's going on? I would be sooo nervous! I can just imagine their reactions when they got the note! hahaha. Love ya.

Anessa said...

I AM DYINGGGG!!!!! First of all I love that you made Micheal look just so you knew you werent crazy. And secondly, how friendly of you to write a note. So sweet.

But seriously, I think I would have peed my pants.

Emily said...

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha i love this story!!!

Courtenay Beth said...

oh my GOSH!!! HOW embarrassing!!! Oh my gosh. I can't believe that happened!Oh man, what a hoot, it was SO good of you to leave them a little note...I especially love the "Oops!" hahahhahahahaaaa! Such a classic! hahahhahahaahaaaa still laughing!

LeAnn said...

So Soooo funny! Good job on the note--nice of you to tell them that you were just visiting so they don't have to try to figure out which one of their neighbors left the note!

Anessa said...

So I am loser face and just saw that I wrote pretty much the same things as the person above me. I swear I didn't see it I am just a loser.

Carol and Bruce said...

Yikes! I never would have thought of leaving a note but I'm glad you did and I bet they are too. Funny!

Jill said...

Ew, gross! What a great story, except for you witnesses. I LOVE that you left a note!

The Leiths said...

LOL that's horrible, i can't believe that actually happens! HAHA oh goodness. oh yeah and how's it going??

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh- that is hilarious! I love that you wrote a note- so funny- thanks for sharing!- love you!

Josh and Lauren said...

I just still laugh out loud about this.... and especially when we heard the door and the laughter!!!!! OOPS!!!!

Lara said...

I'm laughing so hard the kids are asking me what's wrong, and of course I can't tell them...other then Jenni is super funny1