Friday, June 18, 2010

The Seattle Jolley's Visit!

I'm pretty sure that I am the offical in-law party crasher. Everytime my siblings and their families are anywhere within like 8 hours of me and they are visiting their in-laws, I go crash the party. So, to the families of my siblings in-laws. Thank you, and I apologize for always stealing your time with my siblings and their precious children. I just can't help myself. As a matter of fact, I just got off of the phone with Bethany. She is visiting her grandparents for the week and I'm going to go steal her tomorrow... whoops!

Last weekend we had the chance to crash an Anderson party and see Darren, Jill, Joseph, and Justin. And bonus, the party we were crashing just happened to be Taylor's wedding! Everything was beautiful, especially the bride and groom. It was so wonderful to see them. When we walked in and saw their faces I just felt instantly happy and excited! I haven't seen Jill and the boys since the wedding and the boys are getting WAY too big without me. But they were so sweet and acted like we'd never been a part. And let me tell you something, these kids are PARTY ANIMALS and I LOVE IT! I can already tell that we are going to be getting a long for the rest of our lives because they are a blast!
Joseph the photographer with his cutie cousin Alexis. It was so funny. He was running all over the place taking pictures of cutting the cake, throwing the boquet, everything. He was legit.
Darrennnnn- way to go. You must be Bruce Jolley's son, because Joseph and I were looking good before the bunny ears!
Justin is growing up so fast and he is absolutely adorably charming! His little personality is so much fun. We couldn't get our act together, I thought we were doing silly faces and he thought we were being cute....
And then he thought we were doing silly faces and I thought we were being cute... hahaha!
Michael was all about the cold stone catering... can you blame him?I'm really ticked at myself for not getting a picture with Jill. We were able to spend some time together later in the week. We went to lunch, she approved of my new place, and we played at the park. It was just really nice to spend some time with them. And someday, I hope to be the mom that Jill is to those boys, that's for sure. Anyway, it was really, really nice to see them.
Michael and I have SO much fun stuff going on this summer. I'll be sure to keep you posted. Right now I'm trying something new to heal my skin and I'm really optimistic about it, I'll post about that soon, I've got some pretty awsome pictures :)

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Such cute pictures! Those boys are so cute. I just really love the idea of a coldstone catered wedding! Hello? Why doesn't EVERYone do that?!?! Love you lots! Good luck on the skin thing!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

way cute pics! I'm glad you got to see your family! cute kids! cold stone catering- hello! yum. Good luck on the skin thing, and I'm realy curious what it is!

Sarah said...

Um your skin looks way GOOD! I'm so happy! Have you been doing the extractions and facials or peels?! Tell me your secrets! xoxo

Emily said...

Oh man I'm so jealous. We don't get to see those Jolleys nearly enough. And I'm with you, Jill is basically the perfect mom...we all want to be like her!!

I love the pics with the boys, so cute!!

Love you!

Carol and Bruce said...

Thanks for that adorable post! I love all the photos and you were invited to the wedding so you weren't party crashing that time, right? We are so blessed to have such wonderful in-law families that just take us in and make us feel welcome.

Jill, Joseph and Justin are just so fun to be with, Darren too, of cours, when he is able to be there and he IS so Bruce Jolley through and through.

See you soon!

Jill said...

Cute pictures you got, Jen! I love the ones of you and Justin. And Joseph and Darren with the bunny ears. Thanks soooo much for coming! You're always welcome to crash the parties!