Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another Fun Weekend Away

Mom, Dad, Michael and I decided to pack up and hit the beach this last weekend. I love the Oregon Coast and had to get my fix at least once while we are here in Oregon. Yeah, it was cloudy and kinda misty, but would it really be the Oregon Coast if it wasn't?! Michael and I really enjoy doing all this fun stuff with Mom & Dad. It's always fun! Michael said the other day... "Bruce, you are the funniest person I know" haha :) We stayed at Driftwood Shores and had fun every minute! Fire on the beach, swimming in the hotel pool, playing cards, Mo's, hiking the light house, crab cocktails, and playing on the beach! We had a great time enjoying the beach, it's truly the most beautiful place.
The beach cleared up real quick when it started raining, but we stayed out and enjoyed our fire :) It reminded us of the Horseshoe Bend days when the campground would clear out if it rained, but we were still there warm & dry thanks to my prepared parents!
It was a wonderful weekend! I love looking forward to these fun getaways during the week. This has seriously been the greatest summer ever. Better than I could ever want! I'm pretty sure you're all sick of me saying that a million times... but I'm trying to live it up while I still can! We're not talking about going back to reality yet. I'm pretending that's never happening.



3 comments:

Danielle said...

Ohhhhhhhhh jealous jealous. I miss the beach SO BAD! It's the best. Everytime I go home I am always like...Clay, lets just move here kay? I love that you're living it up and feel free to express it! I like seeing your adventures:)

Emily said...

AWESOME, and YES I'M SICK OF ALL THE FUN YOU'RE HAVING!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

SO JEALOUS of ALLLLLLLL the FUN you are having!!!!! Live it up!! You do NOT have to think about coming back to real life yet! So don't!! AH! It's a crazy life here!! For us at least! Loved the pics and the video! It looks like so much fun! You look so pretty and skinny!! Wish I was there!! Love you!! Oh yeah, love the butt shot on the video! haha Nice one, Michael!