Sunday, July 3, 2011

Workin' it Out!

Check out my aerobics crew! THEY ARE AWESOME! Of course on the day that I brought my camera, we had 4-5 missing people. So I'm going to keep bringing my camera to make sure to get them in action too. This has been SO fun! Aerobics has been my favorite way to exercise since my first aerobics class my freshman year of college. That class was the reason I chose to study Exercise Science and what a blessing that turned out to be! I have always wanted to get certified and the opportunity has presented itself many times, but for some reason I never do! It's definitely what I want to do for work when I have kids and such. This time around though, I was inspired by my friend Shelby. She started teaching a class back in Utah and it is SO FUN! I knew I had to keep it going while here in Oregon for the summer! Notice how Michael is in the picture... he never misses. :) Love him!
Everyone keeps asking me who is going to take my place when I leave, I nominate Whitney :) She's a pro. So, if you are reading this and know me and live here in Springfield/Eugene, come to exercise with us!! If you're interested let me know and I'll give you the info. There's no class this week though, I'll be out of town.

PROPS TO MY EXERCISE PEEPS WHO ALWAYS KEEP UP AND WORK SO HARD! THANKS FOR MAKING THIS SO FUN FOR ME!

9 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

jenni, i can't believe 5 people are missing from the picture! That is such a huge turn out! I would LOVE to go to your work out class. I think that's the only kind of exersize I could commit to. Everything else is so boring. YOU NEED TO GET CERTIFIED GIRL! Start makin some money off of this! What a wonderful thing you can do while you have kids, totally make money, be healthy while doing it, and just be away from your kids in the early morning- awesome! I'm so happy for you! I just wish you lived by me so I could be one of your students! What do you have to do to be certified? And does it transfer across states or do you have to get certified each place you live? Plus, you're so fun everyone would love you for your personality. That makes a BIG difference! love you!

Emily said...

AWESOME! Beam me in man! Let me know when your next class is and I'll be there...sort of.

Seriously, get certified, that would be so cool!!!

Josh and Lauren said...

Girl,YOU ROCK! And I'm sure your class just loves you! I'd love it, too!!! Go girl!

greg&sarina said...

hey jenni - i will be in springfield for the last two weeks + of july ... i'd love to drop into your class... let me know when - my e-mail is sarina@bronsons.net
...to have you teaching me would be fun... it wasn't too long ago i was coaching you and whit! :)
-- sarina

Danielle said...

Ummmmmmmm I am so jealous! I wish I could go to your class! How fun. You are awesome.

*Stephanie Lance* said...

So jealous! I wish I could go to your class! Well I will next week!!! Taught!!! You are so awesome!! Looks like so much fun! I love and miss you so much! Can't wait to see you!!

Michael said...

I can't wait for the day she gets certified too! she is awesome you guys, but I am glad there is no aerobics this week because that Butte to Butte killed me! keep rockin' it Jenni

Carol and Bruce said...

All the red faced ladies on the back row love your work out Jenni! Thanks so much!

Jill said...

Oh man, I wish I was there! That looks awesome.