Sunday, August 28, 2011

Much Apologies

You can always know when someone is off having the time of their life. It's when they ditch their blog for a month. That's what I've been doing. Since my last post, I've spent a week at Black Butte, had a quick/fun visit with the Sorensen family, spent a week in Seattle, and then spent a week in Hawaii. There's so much to share and I can't wait to do it :)

We're safely back in Utah after the best summer ever imaginable. We were very sad to leave Oregon and all the fun at home with Mom & Dad. But, the good news is, we've missed all of our friends here SO much and we're so happy to see them again. I think Steph and I have been talking for like 2 days straight and I love it.

I promise I will share all of our fun adventures with you. But for now, I'm off to finish reading The Help until I fall asleep. I'll leave you with the image that I fall asleep to every night... our view in Maui. It feels like a dream.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh man I can't wait to hear ALL about Hawaii and see pics!!!!! You MUST let me know when you see The Help.

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Oh what a tease! I can't wait to see all the pics and hear allll about your trip!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY you guys are back!!! I'm so glad you guys had such an awesome summer!! Love you!!

Carol and Bruce said...

Have you see the movie yet? Loved it. Miss you!!!!