Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Few Pictures of Miss Harlow


We are having so much fun here in Oregon! I plan to post again soon with more details on what we have been up to and more pictures of the fun we've been having. But for now, just a quick update on our lovely girl. Harlow is SO much fun right now! She has just begun to respond with smiles. It is so much fun to make her smile. We really think she is working on laughing. When she smiles really big she starts to gasp for air like she's trying to get a giggle out. I can't wait for that! She holds her head up and doesn't like to relax. She likes to be set up like a big girl. And speaking of big girl... she is looking like one! It's killing me! I mean, I love it-- but I also hate it! I'm trying to treasure every moment of my tiny baby while I still have her. She sleeps 4.5 hours minimum at night and then another 4 after a feeding. But we have been getting some 6-7 hour nights lately. So, fingers crossed that continues! She really doesn't fuss unless she needs something. We feel so blessed. She is a happy girl and we truly ADORE her more than anything in the world.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

She's so cute Jenni! And she looks like a cheerleader in some pics...woo hoo!!!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Oh baby Harlow! i misssssss you!!!! She is seriously precious!!! LOVE those pics!! I just want to snuggle that little princess!!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

haha what a cutie! and love that outfit! she has some great face expressions! so cute. so happy for you jenni, and ummmmm what the heck- did you really have that baby? Or did you just stuff your stomach and adopt her to make us think you had her, because your picture in your blog header, you are like totally skinny! what the heck?! WOWSA! You look amazing! love you!

Danielle said...

Super cute! I'm so happy she is a happy baby and that you are a happy mommy! Love you!