Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Great Grandparents

Harlow has been doing a lot of visiting and meeting important people lately. We are here in Oregon for the summer again (YAY!), so we knew that we had to take the chance to meet cousin Ivy and Grandma Williams while we were still so close. So, Emily, Ivy, and Emily's sweet friend Sara, met us in Beaver. I'm SO thankful that we made this trip! Grandma was wonderful and sweet and hilarious as always. She is not sure about Harlow's name hahaha, but she sure did love her, despite her name... which I adore :). I love this picture and will treasure it forever. 

It was so fun to see Emily with my baby! I'm just so used to snuggling her babies, it was just so weird to see her lovin' on my baby! Harlow looks so big there! And speaking of Harlow being big, She's HUGE compared to Ivy! At least that's how I felt! Let me tell you about Ivy. My goodness, she is absolutely precious and beautiful! Her skin is perfectly smooth and soft. I couldn't stop touching her! She is just so cute. Her face just melts my heart. Her and Harlow love each other so much already, as you can see below. They were snuggling. 
 A couple of days later, we were SO lucky to have Harlow's Great Grandma and Grandpa Woodmansee come into town. Michael and I love them so much and it was so special to see them interact with Harlow. She really did love them and was such a good girl for our visit.
We were blessed to have a lot of other visitors as well and we have loved introducing Harlow to the important people in our lives. Here are just a few pictures of some of Harlow's new friends. I love these people so much and it's so fun to see them with her!



Look at how she's smiling at Lauren... SO CUTE! And now, we're here in Oregon and she is having SO much fun meeting even more friends! Post about that to come. We love our girl so much. She really is such a good baby and she is changing so much every day. We are looking forward to so much fun this summer!

8 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

she's so cute! that is so funny that your grandma didn't like her name. haha. that's so cool you are in oregon for the summer. I bet your parents are loving it! she's so cute in teh smiley pic.

Danielle said...

SO cute- especially that last one :) That's fun your in Oregon again! Are you guys gonna be staying with your parents? Love ya!

Megan and Greg said...

Ok, you are just way too skinny for just having a baby! Holy cow! You look incredible! I can't believe you are in OR now! That's a big move for just having a baby! That will be nice to have your parents so close by.

Megan and Greg said...

Oh yeah, and I like the name. So funny about your grandma.

Emily said...

Oh man, grandma was killing me about the name. It will grow on her in time (hopefully soon...don't know how much time she has, lol).

I couldn't believe how good you look either, you make giving birth and having a newborn look EASY! It was so fun to see you for a few hours and be able to hold Harlow. I just LOVE HER! She was so snuggly I didn't ever want to put her down. And she smelled so good!

I have a feeling when you get back to Utah we're going to be meeting in Beaver quite a bit so I can get my fix.

Love you guys, jealous you're living with grandma!

Carol and Bruce said...

So glad all those people got to meet Harlow before she moved to OREGON. I just seemed to fall into place for her to meet Mel, Jill and Em. I'm so glad she met her greatgrand parents too. I just wish Michael's dad could have been in that picture and me with you, grandma and Harlow. Hopefully some day.

Josh and Lauren said...

I love her so much and I can't wait for my baby to be friends with Harlow! Until then, Harlow can just keep communicating with baby DeVard in Heaven! :) She was so darling to smile like that! LOVE her!!! Love you guys! Have SO much fun this summer!!! XOXO.

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Awww I love these pics!! She sure has been a trooper with all of the visitors!! That last pic with Lauren is SOOO CUTE!!!!! What a little sweetie! Lucky girl to have so many people who love her so much!!! Love and miss you guys!!!