Friday, August 3, 2012

Call Me Maybe



My niece and nephew, Ben and Bella, are visiting this week and we have had SO.MUCH.FUN. I just love these 2. Obviously, I always have loved them, but now that they are getting a little bit older, we have so much in common because in my heart, I'm still about 15 years old. So, we spent our week joining the Call Me Maybe craze! We went all over town shooting our music video and it has been a blast! I am so thankful that I was here this summer to spend this week with them. We've made some great memories! So, enjoy. :)


9 comments:

Ashley Lund said...

jenni! that was HILARIOUS! i loved it. seriously i was laughing so hard...definitely needed that after a rough night! loved the cameos by Harlow...she's SO cute!!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Hahaha I STILL love it!!!! Perfection!! Way to go dudes!!! Love you!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh that was so funny! i love dit! you were def the best, and then i loved warner and leann- haha

Chad and Jessica said...

That was the best....holy moly! Loved it....and Michael? What a great sport, he was hilarious....the stroller walk and sing...lol! Jenni, you are the best aunt ever. What a blast. And your parents, and the mitchells??!!! AMAZING! I LOVED IT!

Courtenay Beth said...

Loved it! Lol! Sooooo awesome, I had so many favorite parts, what a fuuuun memory! My parents and yours are so awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Jenni!!! I've been blog stalking you for like 2 years now but never leave comments. This was so fun to watch! And I love that your parents and LeAnn and Warner were in this. Now I want to make one. Love you-
Amy Langworthy

Jill said...

Yes, you definitely win the best aunt ever award! That was so incredibly fun to watch! I love how you filmed everywhere you went. Now you'll always remember what you did while Ben and Bella visited this summer. I want to make one too! Can I be in the next one? P.S. Harlow was my favorite.

Carol said...

Love it! I'll always be glad you did this.

jamjensen@gmail.com said...

You guys are so FUN!! I loved it and we might have to steal your idea and make one of our own! My favorite parts were Bruce & Carol!!

Love you guys,
Michelle