Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Transition Time Again


Goodness sake, Summer flew by! I have been slacking on my blog again because that's what I do when I'm off having lots of fun. We finished off our wonderful summer in Oregon by taking an anniversary trip to Diamond and Crater lake followed by a week at Horseshoe Bend with my parents. It was a truly wonderful time. It was so fun to show Michael my favorite places on earth and he loved it just like I knew he would. It was so nice to end our fun summer with mom and dad by spending a week laughing and swimming and playing games and hiking. Many wonderful memories made for sure!


After all of this fun...the end came. SAD. This summer has been especially wonderful because Harlow has been able to play with Grandma and Grandpa every day and Grandma and Grandpa have been a HUGEEE help to this mommy. Saying goodbye was something that we hoped would never come, but sure enough, it did. The only thing that makes it all better is the fact that we had the best time and we will be back :) So, happy thoughts only!

Now, we're back in Utah! There is so much I love about being in Utah, like spending my days with Steph and Evelyn! And getting to snuggle baby Emmaline! My computer is giving me problems with those pictures from my phone, so I'll have to post those another time soon. But Evelyn and Harlow are so cute together. They smile and giggle and play together and share toys and pull on each other. It's seriously cute. Emmaline Grace is PERFECTION and I could stare at her newborn beauty all day. There is also so much that I DO NOT love about Utah. I've been back for a couple of days and I'm quickly reminded of why I can't live here permanently. So, I just plan to stay at the 4 plex and play with my best friend and her baby. That way,the Utah drivers and crazy people won't bug me, right?

This is Michael's LAST YEAR OF SCHOOL! And even though there are things I don't love about it here, I am going to soak up every minute because I know I will be sad when we leave.  He is finishing his Masters in Accounting and I'm so very proud of how hard he has worked to get to this point. 

Here are some cute pictures of Harlow recently. She is SO much fun right now. Rolling all over the place, giggling and growing like crazy! That includes her hair haha! She gets more every day, I swear. We adore her. I thank my Heavenly Father for her every single day. What a blessing she is. 





I'll be better at posting :)

4 comments:

Danielle said...

So cute! I'm happy you had a good summer! And so crazy that Michael will be done in a year with his MASTERS. That's awesome- way to go Michael! I am way excited for you guys.

Carol and Bruce said...

Such a cute post. I love all the pictures, please send the horseshoe ones to my email. Harlow looks so grown up in the jump up one. I miss you all, but it was a great summer and it flew by. I hope it will be a great year for Michael.

Carol and Bruce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Saying goodbye is the worst! I hated taking Joseph away from his grandparents when we moved to Seattle for good. Now you're back to Zion. :) Driving in Utah makes me crazy too!