Friday, November 2, 2007

6 months!

Well Everyone, today is November 2nd... do you know what that means? That means that Michael Eugene Woodmansee has been on his mission for 6 months. Crazy, right?! I am very happy to report that he is SO happy. He just sounds so great and that makes me feel good. He's honest, and tells me about how it's hard and tiring, but he loves it. He loves the people so much. He is serving in the same area his dad served in and so he's really excited about that and determined to meet someone who knows his dad. I miss him. I do. But in the best way possible if you know what I mean :) We're both happy, and we keep in touch and everything is great. here are some pictures of him on his mishy. He looks different with short hair, but naturally still great .. hehe! I Just couldn't let the day go by without sharing with the world that it's been 6 months! I just honestly, couldn't be happier or more proud of him. :) <3



Who knew Taiwan was so pretty?! I love when he sends pictures of what it looks like over there!
He went to this waterfall, and this week he's going to monkey mountain... no joke- WILD MONKEYS that drink your water!!!! cool huh?!


This is a guy he's been working real closely with, they made a deal- no smoking for him, and no english for michael.

Leaving the MTC, he was SO ready to get out of there after 12 weeks. Aren't you all proud of the tie dye shirt that says "Eugene Saturday Market" on the front?!
He does that with his hand in TONS of pictures! I guess it's the Taiwanese way of making fun of us Americans because we always do something with our hands in pictures.
I just love this one. I hope these Taiwanese people are cool with their pictures being on my blog haha... he's so sweatttttty- He says it's ridiculously hot!
Michael and his companion drew the plan of salvation with chalk in the park where he said old people listen to christmas music in english every morning hahaha! :)I LOVE THIS ONE!




8 comments:

Danielle said...

How awesome! I'm glad he is doing so well. I didn't realize Taiwan was so pretty either! I really think probably everywhere has their pretty spots. Well, you are a good girlfriend (if you are still calling yourself that? I'm not sure) for being so proud and supportive. Some people aren't like that...you ARE. You're doing awesome. Love you!

Chad and Jessica said...

Thanks for sharing this with us. It's always wonderful to hear about missionaries! He's in Taiwan? That's so cool! And 12 weeks in the MTC is crazy! (Like I would really know) Wow, he really is doing awesome. Way to be so supportive too! You're so rad!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Don't you love the internet, you can share the things that mean most and everyone feels close and in touch, i love this!!!!!

Josh and Lauren said...

Oh Jenni, he looks like he's doin soooo well. I miss him too, I mean not as much or in the same way you do, but I miss him. :o)

i love you and miss you every second, wishing i could be in rexburg SO bad!!!

LOVE you boo!!

-LD

Jill said...

Yay! 6 months for Elder Woodmansee means 6 months for Elder Anderson too! Missionaries are the best. Did you know Taylor is allowed to read my blog because it's a "family website"? Are you jealous? Do you get email from Michael? So glad to hear he is doing well.

*Stephanie Lance* said...

6 whole months!?!?!?!?! Tha's sooooo great mall!!! i LOVE when you share all of this with me!! i really just love it so much! it's so fun to see all the pictures and hear all the stories!!! i'm so proud of BOTH of you!!!! he's already 1/4 of the way done!!! just 3 more of these and you will be back in his arms!

I LOVE YOU MALLLLL!!!!!!

Emily said...

Well it's November 8th...do you know what that means?

It means it is time for a new blog. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I like the "Twilight" Zone also Jenn