Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!

Best friends hippie and pippie :) why... do you ask does jenni's hair look platinum blonde and stephy's look blackish and blonde? ooooo- BECAUSE IT IS!! I love having steph in Beauty school! I'll post more pics of our new hair Do's soon!! WE LOVE THEM! steph did mine- she's a pro already!
This is my seriously, AWESOME neighbor Kelsie! Isn't her costume so radical?!?! I died laughing!
Me and my WONDERFUL roomie Ashlie after we survived the fear factory!!!



Seriously- I love halloween! SO MUCH! It's just such a wonderful holiday. We had a great one this year! Steph and I were going to do spooky dinner, but for a number of reasons, we cancelled that idea. I did make some delicious halloween cookies though :) Anyway- to school, I wore my awesome "trick or treat, smell my feet" shirt that glows in the dark and I got from my one and only Steph and Whit. And I wore my Ghost earings... awesomeeeeee!! Then for night time, My roomie Ashlie and I were hippies and steph was pippie longstocking... she was SO CUTE! I think it's kind of a hint when your roomie wants to be a hippie for halloween and so she asks to barrow your clothes... hahahaha hmmmm... and I was a hippie and wore all of my own clothes... meh- that's the way i role I guess! haha... i was more of a modern hippie- not a 70s one, because this way it was free! haha! And once again, thanks to steph, I have a radical peace necklace. That i wear almost every day by the way. ANYWAY- we dressed up and did our hair all aweseme, me and ash in dreds and stephy in awesome braids. I guess this is the point in the blog where I mention that a certain fellow asked me to go to the halloween carnival with him. :) yes- this was a good thing. He's a nice, cute, good fellow that I have class with and have probably gone out with a time or 2.. ;) SO he brought some of his friends and I brought mine! It was fun! you know how carnivals are. we got our faces painted, did the good ol' cake walk, and ate some candy. It actually reminded me of those carnivals they used to have at Centennial Elementary, it was so cool!! THEN- We went to the FEAR FACTORY in rigby!!!! okay, scary, scary, scary. FO REAL!!!!! Since when are people in haunted houses allowed to GRAB YOU?!?!?! seriously- like full on hands in my hair and all over my waiste. YIKES IT WAS SO SCARY!!! Probably the best part though was hearing steph in her ABSOLUTE TERROR!at the end, when you think you're done, they CHASE YOU DOWN WITH A TRUCK!!!1 i'm not kidding you, they drive after you and i seriously didn't know if that was part of the haunted house, or like some crazy drunk kids trying to kill me... oh gosh- it was so scary!! Fortunately, I went to this haunted house with that same nice fellow. hahahahaa. It was so fun though! and there was a nice bon fire there and everything.. so great! Anyway- it was a spooky, fun halloween!!!!

11 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh. I LOVED YOUR BLOG. It was so fun. Okay- firstly- your's and steph's hair is AWESOME! I don't even need to see the normal hair because I can tell it is amazing!!! I LOVE IT. You guys both looked sooooooooooooOOooo cute! I loved your costume! Don't worry about the hippi clothes...I have a shirt that says "World Peace" on it with a tree and flower. It's nice. I also have berkenstocks and wierd necklaces. It just come from our Hippi territories. It's okay. Anyway- I loved your neighbors outfit. You know what it reminded me of right? Helloooo Even Stevens. Do you remember he wore that? So silly. Lets see...WOW that fear factory sounds sooooo scary. I'm glad I wasn't there, I probably would've cried.
NOW- what about this boy? You seemed to be hinting on about something. Are you DATING or like...just been on some dates? We'll need to hook up or something because I want details. Okay girl, I love you! You are soooo cute.

Jill said...

Yes, yes, Jenni. Do post pictures of this "nice fellow" you mention. Loved the free Halloween costume. I think you are a true Eugene hippie. Way to go. Can't wait to see the new hair-do's too.

Josh and Lauren said...

okay, i love you. more so than i ever have. let me list some reasons: 1. your hair...is SOOO super RADICAL. 2. you were yourself for Halloween...3. You went to a haunted house AND they touched you! AND that happened to me TOO!!!! 4. JUST because okay?! Seriously you're amazing, and I DO want to see more pictures. I love you so much!!! Was the Fear Factory scarier than The Haunted Mill??? Girl, you just need to call me....

Loves.

Aimee said...

Jenni, you rock! I love reading your blog, it is always so entertaining! Keep 'em coming girl!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

oh my gosh i am SO CUTE!!!( inside joke-i'm not really full of myself....its just a joke ok?) hahah last night was the BOMB!!! I loved it so much!!! We haven't gotten to spend Halloween together in 2 long years so it was SOOOO much fun to be with you!!!! your hair looks SO awesome!!! I'm not just saying that because i did it...it really does look great! i love you mall!!

Emily said...

Sweet Jen! Does this "fellow" have a name?

Your costumes are totally radical...you should do your hair like that every day!

He totally wanted to take you to the scary place so you would freak out and hold onto him. He's no dummy!

Chad and Jessica said...

Okay, you and steph totally win my gold medal for costumes. Seriously! I love the hippie thing, and you've also inspired a great date night. "HIppie Night" Do tye dyes, henna tattoos, and perform poetry with bongos....I can't wait to try it. LOL. Okay, I kinda want to have hippie day once a week now. For some reason, now that I'm out of U of O, I like hippies more. Though I will never like incense....eeewww!

And, I can't wait to see more pics of your hair, and steph's.

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

loved, loved, loved your costumes!!! How fun to let steph do you hair! you are such a good friend! You looked so much like some of the hippies in Eugene hhaaa

I think the main reason I have always been scared of haunted houses and etc is the thought that someone might touch me, I'm a biiiiggggg chicken!! you are a doll

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

oh, I am glad you are dating. I know it's none of my business, but you'll be a better person when your missionary comes home if you do hook up. I know you know that and don't need to here it, it's the mother and yw leader coming out in me!!!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

ps you are soooo beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a really fun Halloween, Jen and I love the costumes too. Can't wait to see your hair and Steph's too. Good to hear about Michael too.
Love you,
mom