Friday, November 9, 2007

Ohhhhh Dearrrr

Life has been crazy for me for the past 2 weeks... wow 2 weeks now already. I just don't know how much I can say on the blog because you never know who finds there way on here if ya know what I mean. I've somehow, very quickly found myself tangling quite the little web. Yes, you've guess it... this involves boys. I know most of you are married and none of this matters to all of you, but it's a huge part of my life right now. I feel like I'm the main character in a movie that you watch and you're just dying to see how it's going to end up. Let me tell you briefly about this main charcters situation... She's been seeing the same boy for a couple of weeks now and enjoys it. He's a nice boy. She would even go as far as to say that she likes him, but she wants things to go as SLOW as possible! For some reason, she's all of the sudden afraid of getting serious. She's pretty dang certain that this boy is interested in persuing this... whatever it is. Of course, it can't be as simple as that. There's always that one boy that you notice everyday and have a secret crush on but won't ever admit it to yourself because you don't want to like him becaues you know he'll never ask you out. WELL- that boy asked her out. They went out. And spent the next 3 days together. It was impossible to lie to herself anymore, she was falling for him fast....bad move. Why a bad move you say? Because this girl has been victim to the meanest girl on the planet many times including this situation. Mean girl now has the secret crush boy. There is SO much more to it... that's the basics. That's just the way the world works right, you like the one and he likes you... but the one you like even MORE, likes your arch nemesis. told you- it's like a movie. AND to add to this complication, I have absolutely NOT forgotten about michael... as a matter of fact- i can't EVER stop thinking about him. I TRYYYYYYYY to let myself feel absolutely crazy about other boys like do about michael, but it's not not happening. oh dear. you see. look what i've done. This all sounds like stupid girl drama, i know, and i'm sorry about that... but it is in fact- my life.

Thank goodness it's all kind of fun at the same time as stressful haha :)

11 comments:

Emily said...

Wow it really does sound kind of like a movie. I think I have an idea of who the psycho buttface character is...she sucks so much.

It's good to write about what's going on in your life...that's what blogs are for.

Love you SO much...call ANYTIME!

the splendid life of us... said...

I so remember that part of my life, and your right it does really suck, and it all does feel like a movie! But you always have to remember that in the end if things are supposed to work out than they will. If a boy chooses another girl over you than he is not worthy of you. I heard once that you are supposed to find/date/marry a man that is more head of heels for you than you are for him. But that doesnt mean that you shouldnt be head of heels for him too. But anyway, I love that you are telling the story of your life! Because everything matters!

Danielle said...

OKay first of all, what happened the other day- I was like BLOCKED from your blog. Next- just because we are married, doesn't mean we aren't interested! I love hearing this stuff. I think I am guessing who the...to put it in emily's words, 'psycho buttface character' is too. Now I want to hang out with you even more to get all the DETAILS! I was a little confused in the middle of this story though. I will have to reread it. Well, all I know is..........I'm sorry you have to go through this, but really, like you said, it is a good experience at the same time! If this is the same girl that I think it is, I doubt that relationship will last long. If it's the same girl, it seems like she's had a billion boyfriends since I've known her, which is fine, just what i've observed. Anyway, Love you! Talk to you later. Good luck:)

AMY AND MIKEY said...

So I haven't read anything- but i looked athe pics and I can't believe it's been 6 months already- and he looks so different with short hair. and i love the halloween- and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR FRIENDS COSTUME AN DI WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS HILARIOUS! You all looked so cute! I love you so much! I think you are such a great person Jenni, seriously.

Chad and Jessica said...

You have an arch nemesis? Oy yoi yoi, she sounds really nasty. I'm glad you're dating around , I always liked it, even though there was drama....so just enjoy the ride.
Loved the blog by the way....well...yours are always great : )

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

I love the way you write and loved the story! Hope the nemesis falls and the good girl prevails! Keep pluggin along, things'll work out!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love you! I cant wait for thursday of this week... You make me want a blog, u know?!

guess who this is?...
hint: 25 days

tiffy said...

Oh Jenni!! I'm sorry about all the drama in your life right now. But you are so strong so just hold out and wait for Mikey. JK just don't let your arch nemesis get in the way of you being truely happy. If that one boy you like even more falls for her then I think he's stupid or didn't even catch the whole wonderful Jenni to begin with. You are amazing and if he didn't see it, then he he deserves second class anyway.

Collin and Tiffany said...

Oh Jenni!! I'm sorry about all the drama in your life right now. But you are so strong so just hold out and wait for Mikey. JK just don't let your arch nemesis get in the way of you being truely happy. If that one boy you like even more falls for her then I think he's stupid or didn't even catch the whole wonderful Jenni to begin with. You are amazing and if he didn't see it, then he he deserves second class anyway.

Collin and Tiffany said...

opps sorry i wrote it twice i'm still getting use to this thing

Lanette said...

Oh Jenni, that is drama like no other. I'm sorry. I remember those drama days, and they suck. But I never had drama that hardcore. But don't worry! What's supposed to happen will happen, and your arch-nemesis will be defeated! I hope. =)