Monday, October 20, 2008

The Best of Both Worlds


Tonight was our ward FHE Halloween party. We origionally wanted to be Gabriella and Sharpay, but we couldn't find costumes... so Steph had the GENIUS idea of being Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana!! PERFECT! So here we are! We had a great time, and can't wait for the actual Halloween night when we can perfect our custumes. We carried around my iPod in my purse set up to some little speakers playing "the best of both worlds" so that everyone would know who we were. Only the really cool kinds knew... that's right. If my siblings are reading this... please show your children! I feel that they would be so proud of their Aunt Jenni!! I'm just representing for them. 4 MORE DAYS UNTIL HSM 3 GUYS!!!!!!!! Anyway, here are some pictures of our wonderful friends and their radical costumes!

With the Bishop!

Mylie, Hannah, Penny (from Hairspray), Refs, Old lady, and Johnny Cash

10 comments:

Emily said...

I think those are the perfect costumes for you guys! You look great!

I just recently found out that Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus were the same person, so I'm a little out of it, but now that I know, I totally would have gotten it. So, am I cool?

Lanette said...

LOVE the costumes! That really was a genius idea.

Jenni said...

yes, Em- you're totally cool now that you get it. you'll be even cooler if you go see HSM 3 on Friday :)

It's cool, I can just make you watch it at Christmas.

And then we can learn the dances! :)

Lindsay said...

That's hilarous! Cute costumes guys!

Danielle said...

You guys are so silly, I love it! Man..........I am SO JEALOUS that you get to go see HSM3 on friday! I really wanted to go opening day...but I decided I'm probably too poor to do that. Maybe the cheap seats will do....Have fun though!!!!!! Love you!!!

Courtenay Beth said...

cutest ladies EVER!!! You two girlies are waaaaaay adorable! PERFECTO! Man, wish I coulda been there! Well, just know that everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days, everybody knows what, what I'm talking 'bout, everybody gets that way. Get it? Yeah I am a nerd for knowing words to Miley/Hannah songs, I blame it on my occupation, or my niece Kaci. Man what would I do if I didn't have those excuses? Be so embarrassed? Perhaps. ANyway, THANKS for posting pics, so so fabuloso! Love you!

Carol and Bruce said...

Very cute idea and you both look great as well as all your friends. Glad you had a good time. I need someone to go to HSM3 with so hurry home.

Kelly said...

That's the cutest idea ever! I love Hannah Montana! Yeah!

Jill said...

I love your bangs down like that! You are one hot Hannah Montana.

I know you'll appreciate this: With Darren so busy with work lately, last week I rented the original HSM and watched it all by myself and I enjoyed it immensely. I had still never even see it all the way through. So now I'm ready for HSM3.

Love you and we'll see you in one month. I guess I can wait one more month.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

That was awesome!!!!! I love it! so funny!