Thursday, October 16, 2008

Have we mentioned that we had fun?


I just cannot explain how wonderful it was to have my mom and sister come and visit me. I am so lucky! Seriously! I feel so happy about the whole thing that I don't even know where to start. I love Rexburg and I love college life and so I love when I get the chance to share it with people and show them how I live in this radical little town. It was especially fun because mom and Em have seen Rexburg change through the years. As Emily would say, I love in "deluxe" Rexburg. I gotta say, it is pretty high class and Emily did live here during the stone age apparantly. I mean, back then, Jolyn's didn't even have Smoothies... what a shame. I was so glad to open her eyes to the wonderful world of the new ever changing Rexburg.

We stayed in a hotel because my apartment is pretty dinky and it was so fun. Just hanging out with 2 people who I love so much and laughing and playing was totally what I needed. I'm a stupid school nazi freak, and they help me to realize that it's ok, and in fact, GOOD- to have fun! I just loved every second of it. I never wanted them to leave! They made me just feel so happy all weekend, there was always something to look forward to. AND- guys, I only missed 1 point... 1POINT on that test I took while you were here... I think you're my good luck charms, COME BACK!!!

They totally spoiled me rotten too :) Between all the delicious food, bookstore trips, and new broom (YES!), I was treated like royalty. Once again, I'M SO LUCKY! Basically, I could go on and on but I had a BLAST!!! Everything from laughing at the exercising baby, listening to mom snore, and surviving the snow... it was all fun in my book because of who I was with. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! You both have no idea what life savers you were to me. I know it was supposed to be your vacation, but thanks for taking care of me the whole time!

P.S- the snow left with you guys... It must have just been a special treat for my weather spoiled sister!


My Fall semester 2008 Angels :)

6 comments:

Emily said...

How sad that all I left you was a broom. I just keep reliving it over and over through all these blogs...so fun! Way to go on your test, I'm telling you, you're a genius!

You're so fun to hang out with, I had a total blast. I'm glad you love Rexburg as much as I do and I'm glad you're an awesome student, and an awesome roommate and friend. And an even awesomer sister.

Seriously, that exercising baby was hilarious. How did she not win?

Danielle said...

How FUN! Like I said on Emily's blog- you are all so gorgeous in all the pictures! I'm so glad you got to spend some time with them........it's always sad to have them LEAVE though. Love you!!!

MartianMom said...

Sounds like you had a blast with your family. Both in Rexburg and at Conference. I am kind of bummed that you didn't come see us while you were in Provo though. You missed LuCille and her almost walking and getting chubby little self.

Carol and Bruce said...

Great job on the test!! I'm happy for you. Good thing you have a sense of humor about the snoring because keeping up with you three girls really made me tired. Priceless memories!! So fun, thanks again. Glad you have a broom:) Love you!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

CUTE pics mall! It was a fun fun weekend!!! You sure are lucky!!! :) love you!!

Jill said...

I have GOT to see this new Rexburg! The temple is so stunning. I'm so very glad you got the well-deserved break you needed. Good job on your test too!