Saturday, October 25, 2008

Once a Wildcat, Always a Wildcat

There are no words, really. It was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! I couldn't have been happier. Just go see it, promise? Seriously- I just cannot explain the magic of it to you. You have to experience it for yourself. Go get your tickets... NOW! The dancing was just so unbelievable and the sets and wardrob was so extravegant and just wonderful. Jill, seriously- I think you'll love the dancing... I thought of you! All of you! It's SOOOOOOO much different than the 1st 2, yet so magnificent. Now, don't you dare mock me for this... but- I cried. Yes, I cried and I'm not ashamed. Let me explain. First of all, you have to see the end and hear the last song to understand it!!! I bet you'll get emotional too! I won't ruin the suprise though. 2nd, It's the end of an era! It's like when I finished the last Harry Potter book. I cried because it's all over. BOOO!!! I want more high school musical!!!!!! The only thing that gives me hope is that there will be something else. There was Harry Potter, then HSM, now Twilight. So, I'm ready to find the next best thing I guess. But nothing can thouch HSM. I'm for real. It is incredibly entertaining. The whole thing. Once Troy's face popped up on the screen and covered that whole movie theater screen... I knew that my $7.50 was already worth it! I'm considering using my grocery money this month to go see it once a week at least. :)
Just go see it. You won't regret it!

10 comments:

Danielle said...

You are so funny. I am SO EXCITED to see it! So jealous. I wish I could see it RIGHT NOW! Man. Good to hear it's good. You guys will have to come with me when it comes to the cheap seats. Love you!!!

Emily said...

AWESOME! I can't mock you for crying, I totally cry at stuff like that...HP for sure.

I'm so glad it was everything you hoped it would be!!

Courtenay Beth said...

WHat a wonderful post. I haven't seen it yet, but I really look forward to it...DO you think it will be in the theater still when we go home for CHristmas? Hope so. IO prefer watching it with you and steph.
Anyway...this grocery money for movies biz could be dangerous, unless there's a killer deal on apples and cereal...you could live on apples and cereal. I have before. :) Love you!

Carol and Bruce said...

Maybe you can talk Danielle into useing her grocery money and you can go together at least once, worth a try.
I just can't imagine seeing it with anyone else so it is just going to have to wait until you come home, maybe Bethany if I get to see her in Nov.
I'm glad you weren't disappointed.

Melanie said...

Jenni!!! We had such a blast at HSM3 Too! Okay. I teared up a bit too. It has been such a part of our family for so long now! I think we get credit for bringing it into yours as well. Love you!

Jill said...

Yea! I'm so glad you weren't disappointed! (Like Breaking Dawn for me.) Thanks for the fabulous review. I'm gonna have to go see it. I love that you thought of me!

I love that Troy is better than groceries. You go for it, girl!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jenni i'm so glad that we can share this love! Well, we share almost every other love, haha but this one is SOOOOO great! I wish so bad that we could have seen it together! We both had TONS of fun still even thouhg we weren't together but OH MAN! It was SOOOOO AMAZING!!!! I bawled my eyes out! Poor Jarom had to witness the crazy love i have to High school Musical! haha i LOVED it! it was perfect!!!! GO WILDCATS!!!!!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Jenni you are so hilarious. haha. That is so funny you cried, but totally understandable! I haven't seen it yet, I'll see it when it's in the dollar- love you!

Ryan and Annalise said...

So, as I was reading this, I got chills cause I was thinking about it all over again! It was truly amazing! and, I am glad Amy and I got to see it with you!

Anonymous said...

hi, i don't know u. i came across ur blog while searching some images under "happy girl"
just wanted to tell u that u r really lucky girl (to be so happy).
dont take it for granted and keep the loved ones close as ever :D

God bless u... all the way from india :)