Friday, September 18, 2009

Dilemmas

Well, I need some help! I'm slowly still working on decorating. I move things around a lot and am still deciding what I like. Well, today I brought out the only fall decorations I have just to play around a little bit and I unfortunately don't have the gift of decorating. SO- I would like some help, please! Are the following cute, or not so cute? Tell me the truth, people! I am up for suggestions and change. Thank you!

On to the next dilemma. All growing up I have had VERY sensitive skin. I have to use the most gentle soaps and lotions because my skin breaks out in hives very easily. It's been a while since I've had a problem, but recently, it has come back!! I'm slowly making different changes in my laudry detergent, diet, etc. to determine what it is. But check out the damage. The picture isn't that great, but if you've ever seen my hives before, then you'll see how it's really bad like it used to be! ALLLLL over my legs!
I'll post pictures of my whole apartment soon! But I just wanted to share my favorite part. My cute bed :). I LOVE LOVE LOVE the quilt that my mom made. It's perfect! It makes me smile every time I walk in my room!

Anyway, I'm pumped for the weekend! I hope you all have a great one! And happy 3rd Birthday to our Easton :) :)

10 comments:

*Stephanie Lance* said...

First things first-You are NOt bad at decorating!!! Its cute!!! Everything looks great! At least you have a little bit of fall-ish decorations! we don't have ANY! POO! Second-OH MY GOSH! Your legs look painful!!! I wish i was there to put wet rags all over your body like the old days! :) I've passed on those duties to Michael so he better be doing his job...OR ELSE! :) Third-that quilt is AWESOOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!!!! I love it!! It would make me smile too!!! your mom did such a good job on it! HOLY MOLY!!! Its so you and SO CUTE!!! I keep dreaming about how i am going to decorate our cute little apartment!!! I'm so excited!!! Good post mall!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Jill said...

Hi Jen. So jealous Darren got to see you and I didn't! Love the apartment, so sad about the rash, and love your quilt! We still have the one your mom made us on our bed too!

P.S. Congrats on the new job. That is fabulous!

Emily said...

All of that is definitely cute...especially your leg...sexy even!

Love the decorations...they are perfect. I remember being newly married and having 3 decorations. Good thing our apartment was just tiny enough to squeeze them in!

I forget that it's time for fall decorations, it's still very much summer here, just went swimming tonight!
Thanks for the birthday shout out, he had a great day!

Love you!!

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

That is the cutest quilt in the world! The whole room just screams of happiness and love. It is PERFECT. I'm tempted to start quilting, tempted.

Anessa said...

That quilt is AMAZING! I want one, first I need to find me a Mama Carol!! But Jen those decorations are so cute, you are so festive I love it. And I am very sorry about your hive situation..did you need some magnesium citrate?? I heard that helps with problems. hahaha.

You are too cute! And Congrats on the job lady!!!

Megan and Greg said...

Jen, I have skin problem too! It's the worst! And mine got worse when I got married too. What the heck? I really like your boookcase/shelf set up. Very cute. I'm all inspired to make a cute quilt to. Good job Carol!

Danielle said...

Oh- I love that quilt! So wonderful and happy! I'm so sorry about your legs. Hives are the WORST WORST WORST! I HATE hives. I like the decor...if you have anything a little taller to put ontop of the tv...like candles or something- I dunno- anyway- I think that would tie in the flowers around the sign a little more. But super cute! I love decorations! Love you!

Lanette said...

Jenni, you are so good at decorating! Seriously, SO cute! And your quilt is gorgeous! Kudos to your awesome mom--it's gorgeous! I hope your skin feels better soon! Youch...

Lindsey said...

Jenni! Oh my gosh, you're house looks SO DANG CUTE!!! I love all of it! And that quilt that your mom made is adorable! I want it. ha ha. And dang, I am so so so sorry about your hives! Yikes! I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better, but I'm sure Michael is doing a great job of that! Well, girlfriend, I miss you and I'm coming down for conference, are you going to be in town? Please say yes! Love ya!

Carol and Bruce said...

Your apartment looks great and the thing I like about your decorating is that it is you. You have your own flare and style. You don't come be it naturally because I don't have a decorating bone in my body so trust yourself, it looks great.

The quilt looks great on your our bed, it was so fun to make and and personalize just for you and Michael.

Hopefully you are getting to the bottom of the hive problem. That looks so miserable!! I had no idea it was that bad.