Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Honeymoon on the beach!

Michael and I went on our Honeymoon to Lincoln City on the Oregon Coast. It was so wonderful! Connie was so great and found us a beach house and it was totally perfect for us! Perfect size, close to the beach, view of the beach from the porch, and cute! We got to stay for 4 days and 4 nights and we were bummed to go back to real life after feeling totally carefree! We drove up and down the coast and saw a lot of beauty, because you can't avoid it on the Oregon coast!I wanted to share some pictures! There are lots!This is in front of our quaint little joint after we bought some groceries for the week :)
Showing off our sweent new PJs from mom!
THANK YOU to everyone who was involved in that AWESOME basket that was left in our car! We got to our beach house on Sunday and had no food, so we had the treats in the basked for dinner :) There's Michael with our dinner!
Some of you have seen Michael around the ocean. But, for those of you who haven't. HE'S INSANE! He knows how cold it is, yet he just darts for the water and swims like a fish! CRAZY!
Delicious salt water taffy! We're still finishing it off. The cashier lady totally called us out and knew we were newleyweds haha! She was a cute old lady!
We went to Tillamook and it was such a blast! We had the delicious ice cream and sqeaky cheese!
Michael build us this wonderful fire, while we had treats and watched this beautiful sunset:
We had SO much fun just playing around on the beach and we were blessed with BEAUTIFUL weather! I've never seen such beautiful weather on the beach! It was a fantastic week :)
I love Michael :) :) :)

12 comments:

*Stephanie Lance* said...

OH my gosh those last 2 pics are ADORABLE!!!!!! They're all SO cute and you look so beautiful!! That looks like so much fun!!! I'm so glad that everything went well and the weather was good! There's nothin like the Oregon Coast when the weather is good!! the BEST!!! I miss you and can't wait to live next to you...NEXT MONTH!!!! :) love you!

Aimee said...

You guys are too cute! Congratulations, I'm glad you had an awesome honeymoon, don't you wish they could last forever? Good luck with everything and we can't wait to see you sometime soon.

Emily said...

yay!!!!!! Love the pics, you guys are disgustingly cute. Glad you liked the basket and that it came in handy. Nothing like jalapeno chips on your honeymoon. :)

Glad the weather was great and I'm jealous you went to the cheese factory!

Love you!

Megan and Greg said...

Ah, that was so fun! I'm glad you had so much fun! Thanks for sharing all the pics.

Collin and Tiffany said...

So fun!! I really love the pictures!! You guys are amazing together! I bet it was just so special. Too bad you have to get back to real life huh!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

that is so wonderful! I"m so happy for you

Carol and Bruce said...

I'm happy to finally see those honeymoon pictures and that you liked the house and had a great time. YEA for squeeky cheese, that sounds good right now.
love you!

Danielle said...

Looks like everything is going great! I loved seein the pics- cant wait to see more! You guys are so cute! Love you!

Lindsey said...

Um, oh my heck jenni those pictures on the beach are so dang cute! Looks like you guys had a blast! And I totally agree, Oregon is beautiful!!!!!!!!! Miss you guys! Love ya!

Nick and Haley said...

I grew up in Salem so we went to Lincoln City and vacationed all growing up! The salt water taffy joint, quaint touristy shops, weathered beach houses, constant wind...Great place to be!!! The tillamook cheese factory is awesome too! Gotta love the giant cow!

Jill said...

Mmmmmm, squeaky cheese and salt water taffy.

This post brings back some sweet memories of my honeymoon! The Oregon Coast is such a great place to be! I totally remember thinking that it was so great to be completely carefree before jumping into life together. So glad you enjoyed it.

Can't wait to see your place in Provo sometime.

The Nicolaysens said...

Jenni,
I found your blog from Lindsey's and couldn't help, but look at your wedding pics and pics of your honeymoon. Adam and I went to the Oregon coast for our honeymoon too! We went to Lincoln City and toured the Tillamook Cheese factory also. In fact we have a pic just like yours in front of the factory:) I thought the Oregon coast was beautiful too, sad to say that was the first time I had seen the ocean. Anyways, congratulations to you guys! I'm so happy for the both of you!