Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Welcome to the world Landon Daniel Hilton!!

My dear, dear friends Collin and Tiffany Hilton had their baby today! Ok let's face it... Tiffany had the baby today, but Collin and Tiffany are now parents!!
Isn't he the just so precious!! I love him so much already, I can't even imagine how much Tiffy and Collin love him!! He is just so absolutely flawless and perfect and I am just so grateful that I am here in Provo to be with him! Holding him is just such a cool experience. He was only 3 hours old and I was holding this precious gift from Heavenly Father. He's such a blessing.
There couldn't be 2 people better fit to be parents than Collin and Tiffany Hilton. They honestly and truly have hearts of gold. I love them so much and Landon is one LUCKY little boy :) Doesn't she look way too good for having just delivered a baby?!!!!

Tiffany and I met our first semester of college where we were blessed to be roommates. She has become one of my VERY closest friends over the years and I am absolutely ELATED to be here with her during this special time!!!!As I have mentioned before, Tiffy, Brooke, Lauren, and I were all roommates. What a special experience to all be together for the birth of Tiffy and Collin's baby. Those who couldn't be there are missed for sure! I went to the hospital the SECOND I got off of work today and can't wait to get back to the hospital tomorrow to hold that cute, cute baby and see how he changes everyday!

8 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, he is beautiful!

Carol and Bruce said...

Congrats to the Hilton family!! It is so great that you are so close and could be there and will be able to watch him grow. Give her a hug for me.

Jessica said...

Wow Jenni! You better be careful it sounds like you are going to be next haha!

Emily said...

SO CUTE!!!! What are the stats? Was she blessed with a 9 pounder?

She looks great and I hope she's recovering well!

Melanie said...

That baby doesn't quite look a 9 pounder does he? He looks pretty tiny too me. Very exciting stuff! I so glad you have such great friends!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

AWESOME!!!! I'm so glad that you guys were able to be there with them!!! What a cute little family!!!! He's so precious!! I can't wait to see him and hold that cute little guy!!!! 23 days!!!!

Kelly and Tyler said...

Beautiful Baby Boy!!! Keep posting!! I am living through you :)

Collin and Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh I'm crying!! I love you and love that you can be here!!