Monday, October 5, 2009

使命团聚 and Wedding Pictures!

Oh how I love conference weekend! It is so wonderful to turn on the TV and see the prophet speaking to us. It gives me the greatest feeling of unity with everyone listening all over the world. Along with enjoying a WHOLE WEEKEND to have Mikey all to myself, we were able to go to his mission reunion! That's what the chinese is in the title. If Michael ever reads my blog, he'll be so proud. Anyway, it was great fun! Of course, I forgot my camera like a horrible person! I was so ticked at myself. Michael introduced me to all of his mission buddies. I saw so many pictures over teh 2 years, that when somebody would walk in, I would know their name before michael even introduced us. And then when he did introduce us, everyone already knew who I was. Hahah! Including his mission president! It was SUCH a treat to get to meet him and his wife and to also hear them speak. They were wonderful people and it was obvious how much they cared for Michael. It was a really cool experience. If you know Michael, you know that he DOES NOT complain. And everyone that I met had nothing but wonderful things to say about him. I got to witness some really cool things. One of his friends from Taiwan was there, and we picked him up and he was HILARIOUS!!!! His english was amazing, I couldn't believe it! And I practiced my limited chinese. It was basically just really, really cool for me to see Michael relive his mission a little bit. He had a blast.

ALSO! I finally got the wedding CD of pictures from the photographer, Brandon Schmidt. I LOVE THEM! For those of you who haven't seen them, here are a few of my favs :)

They are all amazing! There are so many good ones of the family, bridal party, and guests. I wish I could post them all. It's so much fun to look at them. ALSO- Maury Ennis made a video of our wedding day and I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!!!!!!!! I watch it every day and it just has some memories on it that I will treasure forever!

7 comments:

Kate Curtis said...

Jenni! I love love love all your pictures! I am so happy that you and Michael are married and happy! And the mission reunion sounds like a blast. Miss you jenni!

Megan and Greg said...

Your pictures are sooooooo beautiful. I love reading your blog- it so reminds me of how Greg and I were the first year we got married. I've never been to a miss. reunion w/ Greg yet- but we want to. Glad you guys had fun!

Carol and Bruce said...

The new look of your blog is beautiful but I do miss the peace sign, could you add that please?

You can't believe how much time I spend looking at those pictures. I ask Dad if he wanted to look at them last night and he said, "I have seen the already and I WAS thre. Maybe in a few years I would like to see them again." He doesn't get it:) Be prepared, I am briging you lots more.

Jill said...

Wow, they're gorgeous. Gosh, you look so dang beautiful! I want to see more! Is there somewhere I can look at all of them?

Fun reunion too! Guys who don't complain are the best. I've got one of those too.

Courtenay Beth said...

You are so beautiful! That day was SO magical! Thanks for sharing picheys! I love how the pics turned out, you should post like 5 every time you post, whether or not they are related to the post content :) PRETTY!

Josh and Lauren said...

love love love love love. you and michael and you being married to michael. it really is such a glorious thing. :) Loni gets home in January! Can you imagine our reunion then?! aww, so fun. Love you, let's play soon!

Megan Mayo said...

your pictures make me happy!