Friday, October 9, 2009

TLC... Excellent Television

First of all... if you would like to see all of the wedding pictures, you can! Go to the following link: http://ourfotovitae.com/RedCart/index.php?gnum=89. The Email address is: jenjolls@gmail.com and the password is: august. :)

So, when I'm home alone, which is between the hours of 8 AM and 10 PM... I have the TV on. I don't like having total silence when I'm all alone. So, when I'm not at work and I'm doing house/wifey things. I turn on the telly! And, about 95% of the time it's on TLC. Let me tell you about some of the greatest shows that I tune into probably far too often.
Police Women of Broward County. Oh man, these girls are TOUGH!! I totally love it! Seriously, they rock! Not only do they totally own that county, they have kids and they're really nice,funny people. LOVE IT!
Toddlers & Tiaras. Mostly, I just sit through this one and think to myself "mannn you crazy mother, you're going to pay for this when she's a teenager." They're raising the kind of girl that we all dred. But it's pretty hilarious.I love the Duggars!!!!!! They are such a wonderful family and put off such a great image and example! They're very religious and insanely KIND! They are so so kind, every last one of them! And they make being kind and religious look cool. They're physically beautiful, "normal" people who have morals. It's wonderful!


King of the Crown! OH MY GOSH, Cyrus is SO hilarous! He is a pageant coach and seriously awesome! Some of the girls on the other hand... psh- quite overly confident. This show is NUTS! These girls go 9 months having NO CLUE that they are pregnant, and then the go into labor and deliver their baby in all kinds of strange places. They have their period, they don't gain weight, their pregnacy tests come out saying no. CRAZY! If that happened to me... I don't think there are kind words for how I would feel.

I know, it's disgusting how many shows I'm able to watch. I promise, I work & cook & clean, etc. I just always have it on in the background. My other favs on other channels:
Oh so good! I don't love this pic, because I like the episodes with the other main guy in it. Anyway, it's so good. Mom- you'd hate it. They are FBI agents and so dang sneaky!
And the best for last... GLEE!! I dno't miss Glee for ANYTHING! It's so so so so good. The music is seriously inspiring! Make fun of me all you want, but I get emotional EVERY episode... like- tears. The music is just so uplifting and wonderful. The characters are so perfect! And their voices... sheeeeesh they're amazing!

I hope that helps with your TV watching endeavors! I also love: CSI Miami, The Office, The Biggest Loser, Intervention and What I Like About You.

Once again, I promise that I'm a working woman...but Michael works until 10 PM every night. So, you get the picture! We're on our way to Boise this weekend to be with Emily, Steve, and family while Carly gets blessed. WAHOO!!!! Can't wait!

10 comments:

*Stephanie Lance* said...

I DO THE SAME THING!!!!!! AND WATCH ALLLLLLLLLL THE SAME SHOWS!!!! No lie!!! Thats exactly what i do and i watch ALL of those shows!!!! I love this post! hahah Good idea because i am always telling Jarom about this show and that show and blah blah blah and i think he thinks all i do all day long is watch TV. But its NOT!!!! P.S. we're moving in 6 days!! HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan and Greg said...

Ok Jen, wow . . . you watch a lot of t.v.

rose said...

you are so funny. enjoy the free time while you can- before you start having babies! HA! :)
i just have to TOTALLY AGREE with you about glee. it is SOOOOOO funny. i love the off humor and i keep wondering how or why none of the people were on american idol- because they would do really well.

Anessa said...

I LOVE THIS!! haha. These shows are amazing, pretty much TLC in general is the best! I love that you blogged about it too, it cracks me up.

PS> Are you ready for the grandduggar special??

Emily said...

HA ha ha Megan! When Megan was here I think she was surprised by how much tv we watched too...so funny.

Well I haven't heard of half of those shows, but I'm glad you love them.

GLEE Rules!!!! And Criminal Minds I think is one of my all time favorites...glad you love it too!

Danielle said...

Wow...the only show I've seen on the list is GLEE- it's basically Clay's all time favorite show now. He goes on and on about it every time we watch it-"hun, seriously- this show is the best! blahb lahblah"- I like it too, a lot...it's just funny. He's rarely so passionate about tv unless it's animal planet. Not a joke. Glee is so silly. Rachel is pretty much hilarious. And Finn's dance moves pretty much make me feel awkward along with the way he stands when he sings...:) Anyway- Clay and I watch so much stinkin TV. And I always find new shows. It's so sad. At least you are productive...! Didn't you get a job? Or was I dreaming? If you did- how is it going? I love you!

Jill said...

Not much on in the middle of the day, huh? That pregnant show scares me so bad! My favorite TLC show is What Not to Wear. Is that one ever on repeat in the daytime?

Jill said...

P.S. Thanks for the picture link. They are so so wonderful! I loved looking at all of them

Josh and Lauren said...

At this absolute moment in time I am watching 18 Duggars... and I LOVE Glee. but mostly, I LOVE you. For real. :)

Nik and Dawna said...

Out of all of those I have only seen 18 Kids and Counting. I should check out the rest.